Choice of Beverage

potman6767

I was just wondering what people thought on the best way to cure the cotton mouth. So what is everyones choice of beverage :cool:

1. mountain dew (polar pop) If people dont know what that is, its a drink from a gas station for only 63 cents. not every state has them but in indiana they are popular :smokin:
2. kool-aid
3.water

Pop, juice and all that just make my mouth sticky. Water cures it for a short while, but not permanently.

Personally, I'm addicted to Cinnamon gum. I pop a piece of that when I have cottonmouth. Having something in your mouth makes your saliva glands produce more saliva, and the cinnamon flavour makes me forget I even had cotton mouth.

I just fill up a glass of ice water. Like VeXy said, it dosen't cure cottonmouth for the whole session, but cold water is damn good baked.

Root Beer, Ice Tea n' Dr Pepper those are the best beverages!

dihydrogen monoxide...

right now it's Rickard's Red Ale with a medium classic from Pizzapizza

Kittyloaf said:
Corona is like pee, except more expensive.

I prefer a diet Red Bull, or a G&T.

Rinse your mouth out with soap ma'lady!!!

Corona is the drink of the gods. Zeus himself drinks from the great Corona River, flowing throughout the heart of Mexico, bringing beer to us up north. Its the truth.

hahah OE, yeah i like limeaid, or water, gum helps, but i find sobe to be the best cotton mouth cure, and i was stoned of my ass once and i got a sobe and the cap said herbaltanment
i laughed for like an hour ahha

No one has mentioned the greatest invention of the 20th century-A COCA COLA/MOUNTAIN DEW SLURPEE they are danm good and the cotton mouth just seems to disappear

whats with all you pussy drinkers drinkin beer thats|| close to water???
its bad enough american beer is like sex in a canoe> fuckin close to water
i say go get some rum and chaser otherwise go with a kokanee or a double scotch n coke works wonders
then there is slurpees from 7/11 those are in a catagory of their own

lmao whats the point of drinking if your not going to get a hang over? when you wake up with a hang over, ya gotta bite the dog that bit you, fight back by drinking more.

Back
Top Bottom