CKS Revolver - LED - Soil - Grow

grich420

Hi Everyone
So I am currently attempting my second grow and think it will be fun to have some involvement on this site.(so far I have been just creeping threads for good info) I will have a overlap of equipment use due to I am still flowering my first grow. I got a little ancy to start some new seeds for 2 reasons
1 I now have extra space (new tent)
2 I felt since i started my first there was things i could improve on and improve results.
so lets get going

Soil Mix 35% peat moss
35% promix potting soil
30% perlite

Nutrients Green Earth Dolomitic Lime
Green Earth Tree and Shrub (4-3-9)
Plant Prod Flowering Plants (15-30-15)

Pot Sizes 1 gallon-3 gallon
( Due to the overlap I had to get creative. Rather than purchase extra buckets I decided to use it as a research excursion and see how its grows in different shaped and different sized buckets)

Strain CKS Auto Revolver 80% Indica 20% Sativa

Lighting
My lighting will vary for the first 3-4 weeks to the duration of the grow since i have had to split my lighting up.
First 3-4 weeks 6-8 23 watt CFL (2700-6000k) +1 Mars Reflector 48
Duration 2-3 Mars Reflector 48s. will add CFLS if needed
For both lighting set ups I will have a minimum of 30-35 watts a square foot and hopefully closer towards 40-50.

Air flow
Currently I have just been using house fans to circulate some air. Smell isn't a huge issue ( yet at least )

Germinated oct 7 15 using soak and paper towel method 5/5 cracked
Side note out of 15 seeds from crop king seeds i have had every one successfully crack and grow to seedling.
out of those 15 3 died but I 100% take the responsibility due to negligence ( or over pampering most likely )

In a couple days i will post some picture of once they break the soil and from there out.

Also if people have feedback or advice please share. I am in no position to decline any advice and all if welcomed to help me improve .
Thanks in advance !:bigtoke:

Re: CKS Revolver LED Soil Grow

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom