Clear Crows Chocolate Chip Cannabis Muffins

ClearCrow

So in the last few weeks i have been experimenting with some Cannabis infused cooking oil. i made this oil with 1 bottle of canola oil (946ml) and 1oz home grown bud (Arjans ultra haze #1). cooked the bud on medium/low heat for 2 hours. made sure not to burn it. (no smoke). after that i tried it in a few different recipes.

for my muffins i found a chocolate chip muffin recipe online but altered it to have the correct amount of oil to do the trick.

- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt

mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.

stir in
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cannabis oil
- 1/4 milk

mix all ingredients together until mixture is smooth.

place in muffin tray with liners.

this recipe makes 6 muffins so remember to add water to any empty spots on your muffin tray.

cook at 350* for 20- 25 min. or until tooth pic comes out clean.

the original recipe called for 1/4 cup oil and 1/2 milk. i switched these ingredients because with a 1/4 of oil i found u needed to eat 2 muffins to do the trick and i am also lactose intolerant so i try to use less milk.

ate one lastnight before going to a blues concert at my local bar. and it only took an hour to kick in. then i was feeling awesome for about 4 hours. after the concert went and sat in a hot tub outside in the middle of winter and it was so relaxing.

i am told eating cannabis all depends on your body weight and matabolism
i am a small guy. 138lbs. and low body fat. so 1 muffin did the trick for me.
it will also depend on the quality of your bud used for the oil and how well u made your oil. so i recommend eating one muffin and if u dont feel anything after 2 hours then next time eat more.

So last night I made a batch of my muffins. A lot of my friends enjoy them aswell as my girlfriend and I. We eat 3/4 to a full muffin each and after an hour to an hour and a half we are all a nice relaxed stone which lasts up to 6-7 hours we found. And we don't even smoke at all when we eat muffins.
But a kinda funny story for you folks. When I first made my oil the cheese cloth that I used to strain the oil from the bud got tossed into the garbage. But when I went out that night my Rottweiler decided to go though the trash can and eat the cheese cloth. Resulting in him being a lazy fucker for about 8 hours. He just lay on the couch and not give a shot about anything. My girlfriend and I would play with his tongue and he would not budge or care. But last night when I made a batch of muffins I left 4.5 muffins on the counter in a tupperware container ad he decided he would grab the container off the counter and chew it open to get his delicious snack of muffins. He started showing sings of being retarded stoned at 5:30 last night and we are now at 22 hours in and he still is lazy as shit. When he walks he looks like he is wearing roller skates because his legs all go out each direction and he eventually just lays down. As funny as I do find it I also feel bad for my dog because he is my true friend. But I also think he is going to learn his lesson from eating off the counter. Either that or he will do it more often.

Wow last night when I got off work at 6am I figured I would eat a muffin before I fell asleep. Been told it helps with sleeping problems. Usually I eat 3/4 of a muffin and in good, but I decided to eat the whole thing. Damn was that a mistake. Got way way way to high and did not like it a bit. Not sure if it was because I was tired or because I ate a full muffin or what but this was a trip. My girlfriend had to walk around town with me at 7am because it hit me so hard nd being in a dark room made me very antsy and have a bad mind space. Finally at about 10 I fell asleep for a few hours. But actually was so high I was getting body shakes while laying in bed In bed under blankets. Time to lay off the edibles a whole.

made these again today but added some cocoa to make them double chocolate. been a long time since ive had edibles since my freak out lol. but thought id try them again. this oil has been in the cubboard for a long time, does not smell bad hopefully its ok.

Back
Top Bottom