Clone potency Q

hendrix

so basically my understanding is you can keep cloning and always have a endless supply of plant sthis way. but does the potency and thc levels decrease as you make clones from clones and so on...?

No, I know that from taking clones you will have a clone of the mother you took her from. Phenotype, looks, gender.... it goes on. The flowering clones are some ppls favorites, a clone taken in the flowering stage that is. They have better turn around times and are good healthy plants.

I belive its how you grow a plant to how potent it will be. Yes genetics will come in a big portion of this but if you have good strains, and good equipment, and the right mind setting to care for the babies. you will do well

use good nutes. All nutes are basically the same chemicals, its just if they are organic and how they are obtained.

Regulate your temps, ph, water and feed nutes on a regular basis, use good quality nutes, prepare for the worst n hope for the best.

You could lst or super crop you plants to get more out of them or more light penitration so that more bud sites get sticky all the way around the plants.

Read around the site and you will learn a lot. those are just the common simple things to do. I could help more if i kn ew what your set up was and if its soil, hydro, and all the specs.

Keep us informed hendrix:bong:

Back
Top Bottom