Clone problems-ph issues?

Hey guys

got some Pandoras Box and Purple pine clones. theyre vegging under my 200W DS. They're in small coco cups, ranging 6-11 inches tall.

i gave them a small dose of nutes a few days ago but have watered since, no nutes since just water 5.5-6.5 ph.

They started to burn a few days ago, which is why i didnt give more nutrients, but theyve kept getting worse. from the bottom up, the lower branches turning yellow to brown and now some of the edges of the top leaves are turning.

note * there is a little white on one of the leaves from some residue from a pm wash

my TDS/ph meter comes in the next few days so i can have an exact number.

what do you guys thinks goin on?

photo_479.JPG
photo_3104.JPG
photo_2139.JPG
photo_1168.JPG

Do you mix your own medium or is it a store bought mix with perlite added? If ur own, did you rinse the coco? Straight coco usually has a pretty neutral ph and you say you use ph'd water so its gotta be salt build up from the coco or nute burn...id flush either way...

originally they were in a perlite/sand mix that i bought them in. a few hours before i posted the original i transplanted them into my perlite/coco mix that i make with botanicare cocogrow and perlite. they look a bit better in these pictures, i think (hope) theyre responding well to the coco

i want to flush them but i still dont have my hanna meter, its in the mail. id feel dumb if i flushed with off ph water and hurt them more

light_4_.JPG
light_3_.JPG
light_2_.JPG
light_1_.JPG
light30.JPG

The picture second to last with the leave that looks like it's pulling or turning to the side shows your root cause is from ph issues.
The "nutrient burn" is more than likely from your ph problem whether its too much or too little nutes, it doesn't matter until you've fixed your ph all other issues are hiding behind clouds looking to drop rain water to help you fix your ph problem:)

Back
Top Bottom