Yellow Clones

longlivetheD

Hey guys,

I'm new here and I have a question about clones. I took the cuttings about two weeks ago and a few days ago the leaves started turning yellow. Today two of them have yellow leaves. Now, I did do a risky thing by cloning after flowering but I put them in rockwool with some clonex and 24/0 light. I fyou have any suggestions let me know, I hope they make it. Thanks and happy growing.

longlivethed said:
hey guys,

i'm new here and i have a question about clones. I took the cuttings about two weeks ago and a few days ago the leaves started turning yellow. Today two of them have yellow leaves. Now, i did do a risky thing by cloning after flowering but i put them in rockwool with some clonex and 24/0 light. I fyou have any suggestions let me know, i hope they make it. Thanks and happy growing.
do they have roots yet ?
2 weeks you should be close..
Yellow leaves are not that big of a deal on cutings..
That is the way they stay alive till they get rooted..they feed off the larger leaves..
When you take a cuting all you are doing is keeping this thing alive for a time till it gets roots.. ..
If the yellow leaves are the lower ones i just cut them off after they are really yellow and dead..
And give them a little shot of b-1
doing cutings after flowering is a bit harder so i take five or six and that way i know sum will root.
Are you keeping them under fluorescent lamps?
Hope they make it..
P.j. Out

torco55 said:
what else do you feed them besides the B1 ??

URDEDPAL HAS WENT TOO A LOT OF WORK AND SPENT A LOT OF TIME POSTING HELP ON CLONES.. CHECK OUT HIS WORK..
IT WILL BE WORTH YOUR TIME......

Thanks for the help guys,
I'm still waiting for them to root but it shouldn't be much longer. The stuff Urdedpal has posted is from Greg Green's The Cannabis Grow Bible which I actually own. It's great that he posted it because it's a great resource but I've already read it. Anyway some of the green is coming back and I just hope they survive. And yes I have them under floros and I gave them a little B-1.

Good To Hear Ther Doing Ok That Is Great...
The B-1 Has Allways Done Me Right..
Hope To See Them In A Journal Soon...
See Ya..........

Back
Top Bottom