Clone Root Question

gunja,

I would leave your little lady in the humidity dome until you see roots....... if you have access to a heat mat this will help speed up your process BIG TIME. Those little ladies are looking for heat and it really helps in jump starting the rooting process. I have found that the longer you wait and let the root ball grow it really helps in the transplant. I just finished four ladies that were in the dome for two weeks before I moved them to their very own pot to grow up in the big world and make me BIG PRETTY PURPLE and WHITE FLOWERS....... :) GOOD LUCK STAY SAFE and GOOD GARDENING !!!!!!

MrCloner420

i just moved five from the dome. took about 10 days. spray the inside of the dome with a little spray bottle once a day/couple days. i also kept the dome at an angle to alow a bit more oxygen thru. its tempting to plant early, just hold out until you see about four or five good starts thru the bottom of the cube. youll know when! good luck be patient!

Ive currently got one clone 5 days in and its survived its first half hour out of the humidity dome with no wilting. I was wondering how long it will take until the roots start showing through the oasis cube? Do I wait until I can see the roots before I put it in soil? thanx in advance.

It'll take anywhere from 5 to 15 days to see the roots. Be patient.

Yes, wait until you see the roots before planting.

Think I must be the worst cloner in the world. I Dipped it in clonex after scraping back a little of the cabmium layer (or however you spell it) had it in the humidity dome with heat pad. Misting 2 times a day. Started misting with bloom nutes after 6 days. All leaves yellow after 11 days. (I guess it was feeding on itself?) Cracked open the oasis cube and absolutely no root formation whatsoever. Would misting with tap water be enough to stop any root formation at all? Starting to get the parts together for a DWC cloner then have another go... Thanx for the help guys!

Back
Top Bottom