CLONE WARS! Episode II

McFlaco

......As the saga continues our WEEDI returns from his travels to CLONEDOR????? Sorry y'all I have a rather vivid imagination, ah but I digress. I took a batch of cuttings 3 days ago, can I get a JEDI MASTER to help me get to the next episode? I took vigorous growing shoots (28) but was able to get 24 more that aren't bad. RW was soaked 15 min per side in 5.2 clonex sol. w/1 drop superthrive. cut 1/4" from node at 45 swirled in dip-n-grow(softwood dilution) for 5 sec and placed in RW. misted inside of domes, not cuttings and placed on heat mat. I had sum 1/4" PVC pipe so I cut 1" and 1/2" inserts to set my trays on so they are not setting directly on the heat mat w/ 75w floros. so day 3 they are all upright the first 28 are in 1" cubes and the other 24 were put in cubes cut in half. they are in separate trays. temps are currently 77 and RH is 80 cubes, 75 halves. I have been slightly decreasing the humidity to where it is. I have not watered them yet only misted 2 per day when I take the domes off for air exchange. I crack the circular vents on top a few times and use aquarium tubing to blow co2 inside. So I guess just gradually take them off life support as they continue to fight for new life? Thanks everyone......

.........And so as our WEEDI prepares for yet another battle on CLONEDOR he invokes the power of his BLUNT-WING(og kush,LAX,strawberry cough wrapped in a grape swisher)......with that who needs an x-wing???? * *:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom