Clones are dying need help

afkafkafk

hello i just got 2 new clones just put them in my 3 gallon pots useing pro-mix i watered with nut right when i put in the 3 gallon pots ...the clones are drooping over pretty bad looking like they are about to die soon...can some1 tell me what could be the problem and how i would go about fixing it

dfd.jpg

Hard to tell from the photo quality... but it sure doesn't look good. Did they have roots?

Usually folks wait to nute untill the plants get a bit bigger and have established root systems.

They look really bad, but might perk up if you can identify and address the issue quickly. I'd sure start with a misting on the leaves and see if that makes a small difference. If misting makes it perk up a bit, then you might be able to keep them alive while you address whatever other problem exists.

Better photos and a complete exact history would help us help you.

Cheers

Afka...Yo bud, here's my take...Your clone(s) can wilt for a lot of different reasons. Judging by what youre saying and the size of your clones in your pics, I'd say you needed to let them develop more of a root system before going to the bigger pot. Another thing to avoid is putting such a small seedling in such are large pot so soon. Success is tougher to come by trying to manage a beginning nutrient and watering program in terms of seeing results/ making adjustments with such are large area of soil. It's like using the whole soccer field for a simple game of marbles. Try using a 4 to 6 inch pot for your first transplant and then go larger as time goes by. Also, stay with flouros until the clone(s) reach 6 to 8 inches. 'Hardening off" from flouros to the more powerful 400-1000 halides etc is also a good idea. Too high intensity of lighting too soon can bring potential crop doomage. As I said, make sure your clone/seedling has a semi-well developed root bunch before attempting a transplant...good luck :peace: MF

Afka...Yo bud, here's my take...Your clone(s) can wilt for a lot of different reasons. Judging by what youre saying and the size of your clones in your pics, I'd say you needed to let them develop more of a root system before going to the bigger pot. Another thing to avoid is putting such a small seedling in such are large pot so soon. Success is tougher to come by trying to manage a beginning nutrient and watering program in terms of seeing results/ making adjustments with such are large area of soil. It's like using the whole soccer field for a simple game of marbles. Try using a 4 to 6 inch pot for your first transplant and then go larger as time goes by. Also, stay with flouros until the clone(s) reach 6 to 8 inches. 'Hardening off" from flouros to the more powerful 400-1000 halides etc is also a good idea. Too high intensity of lighting too soon can bring potential crop doomage. As I said, make sure your clone/seedling has a semi-well developed root bunch before attempting a transplant...good luck :peace: MF

"It's like using the whole soccer field for a simple game of marbles."

LoL. That was a great analogy.

Back
Top Bottom