clones from budding plants

jeloco

I have been given several clones from budding plants. They were in the budding stage for about 2 weeks, the cuttings have small buds on them. I am currently rooting them under 12hr. light. I am wondering what they will do as I plant them and finish out there cycle. I have never tried this before...Anyone out there that has tried this before, give me some advice....:yummy:

Take them up to 18/6 and start them back to the vegging stage that way they will grow and you will be able to take clones from them. If it does not work the worst case is you will get light stressed hermie and by getting light stressed hermie you will be able to bud them and get feminized seeds so it is a win win either way.

I recently regenerated an unexpectedly and surprisingly sweet Jack Herer plant that was fully mature. I took clones from the bottom branches, little buds and all, and then planted them into my favorite mix once rooted. It takes about 4 weeks before the leaves start looking normal again and branches forming, but they will return to vegetative state if you're patient enough. This strain proved to be an amazing keeper. It smells like ripe passionfruit, very very sweet, and an uplifting, motivational high typical of Jack Herer. I plan on breeding this one out into seed form over several generations and stabilizing it with backcrossing/cubing the original mother plant. We'll see what happens!

Back
Top Bottom