Light buds strange leaves

Mattjones1234

Dear All,

Am growing some big bud auto and while the plant really smells good and is sizeable, the buds are a mystery and not like I have seen before. I am growing outdoors in soil and feeding bio buzz bloom every other feed.
Not only are the buds not dense they are growing little leafs I have not seen before.

Anyone have any idea?

20220524_172733.jpg

20220524_172729.jpg

20220524_172714.jpg

20220524_172704.jpg

Kinda looks like it’s foxtailing or trying to re-veg. Sure it’s an auto? How close are the lights and what kind of lights (hps, led,?). Sometimes having the lights too close with LED’s will cause foxtailing.
They said outside in soil, so depends on length of time the sun stays at for their location. But I only revegged a plant once, but it was funky little leaves like that in the buds that I left on the plant.

Thank you, it could be a revegging guess i will have to keep it going until the shorter days before I can harvest it? Thanks everyone for your comments
yes it won't fatten up the flowers until less hours of light, if it really isn't an auto. As what it looks like she is doing to me anyway is going back to Veg due to hours of light outside.

Anyone have any idea?
Looks like the classic signs of a plant going through re-vegetating.
it could be a revegging guess i will have to keep it going until the shorter days before I can harvest it?
I don't know where you are but if in the North American continent the harvest could be sometime in mid to late October if they are kept outside.

Back
Top Bottom