Strange bud type

JimmyJackson

Hi Crew

I have a very slow starter here in 4th week of flower...took approx 2 weeks to show sex type and is now starting to flower.

I have 2 heads that are showing a strange formation. Anyone seen anything like this? I am hoping that it will turn into a big fat bud but still am a little unsure about it.

2016-09-30_13_05_04.jpg

Am I seeing that right? It just has a line of pistils on opposite sides?

With the pistils like that along with some funny looking leafs close to the pistils I think it looks like a reveg to me. I would cut the lights on time by another hour and give her a week with 1 less light hour to she if that gives her what she needs to commit to flowering. Definitely a very high to 100% Sativa though.

Here's another pic. I might drop the light time to 11/13 to see what happens. It surely can't be re-veg because that thing has been on 12/12 for almost a month.

2016-09-30_16_29_55.jpg
...thanks.

It's not a reveg. It's a condition that happens with many types of flowers. Someone here had it happen a while back. Your plant is fine, keep it rocking.

Just read about polyploidism last night and here one is. Life is so random sometimes. From what i read, if it is polyploidism, you could get some huge buds like the others said. Do you have a journal? If not post update pics at some point. It would be interesting to see.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom