Strange spots on my Gelato Auto!

SirAlyon

420 Member
Hi all.
My 2 gelato auto started flowering few days ago and in only one of them I noticed some strange brown spots.

Setup:
Spiderfarmer 1000 qb led (16" distance from plants)
Biobizz all mix soil 5gallon pot
Temps 65/75 and humidity 25/35 (I know is little low)
Feeding with RO water + biobizz nutes
2 little fans + AC infinity 6" at half speed.

Now, in only one of my plants I'm seeing this strange brow spots. Can't espect some types of fungus cause the other one is super happy and she isn't getting problems.

This problem started with the lower leafs and now I can see a start in upper ones. So probably isn't a LED prob.

Here the happy one :)

Maybe can you help me to find the deficiency or the problem I get.

Thank you all guys
Happy growing and sorry for my English ;)

Hi all.
My 2 gelato auto started flowering few days ago and in only one of them I noticed some strange brown spots.

Setup:
Spiderfarmer 1000 qb led (16" distance from plants)
Biobizz all mix soil 5gallon pot
Temps 65/75 and humidity 25/35 (I know is little low)
Feeding with RO water + biobizz nutes
2 little fans + AC infinity 6" at half speed.

Now, in only one of my plants I'm seeing this strange brow spots. Can't espect some types of fungus cause the other one is super happy and she isn't getting problems.

This problem started with the lower leafs and now I can see a start in upper ones. So probably isn't a LED prob.

Here the happy one :)

Maybe can you help me to find the deficiency or the problem I get.

Thank you all guys
Happy growing and sorry for my English ;)
Beautiful girls my friend. They look very hungry though. Do you have a feed schedule for your nutrients. Are you following it. Are you letting your soil dry between feedings?

Thanks! I'm feeding 3L each with half strong nutes of biobizz. I did mistakes using "finger method" so I'm trying with pot weight method.
I didn't pH water cause my nutes are lowering it enough I think (7.1 run off 6.3).
I flushed the one with problems yesterday, maybe is it nute lock due to pH problems? It's seems like calmag def

Thanks! I'm feeding 3L each with half strong nutes of biobizz. I did mistakes using "finger method" so I'm trying with pot weight method.
I didn't pH water cause my nutes are lowering it enough I think (7.1 run off 6.3).
I flushed the one with problems yesterday, maybe is it nute lock due to pH problems? It's seems like calmag def
Do you have calmag you can add. Put it in your mix first. Try and use the feed schedule for your nutrients. Don't water them down, your girls need more nutrients. If you have already flushed salts from the pot,try calmag and proper nutrition see how that works.

By nature runoff water contains chemical salts from your nutes plus fine sediments from the grow media, so it’s an inflated number anyway. If you adjust ph or ppms then worry about your input numbers before you pour water on the plant but dont worry about runoff numbers. Here is where many growers hit the wall, they check runoff numbers and go OMG, then start janking with the input numbers to get a higher or lower number in the runoff, pretty soon you are way out in left field. Bottom line don’t chase that runoff number. The 7.1 is too high as a starting point, mix your soup starting with cal-mag first, stir and wait 15 minutes, then stir again and check ph, adjust ph and stir then water your crew. Ph should be 6.3 right before watering

Back
Top Bottom