What is this growth on my Candyland bud?

bobulak

Hi. Im in the last 20 days of flower. I have this strange little growth off the tip of my bud. See pic. I dont know what it is. Anyone else have any idea?

Thanks
strange.jpg

I can confirm. Nanners. In fact, just learned the term. Would have preferred seeing a picture in a book as opposed to my plant, but, whatcha gonna do? Could be genetics. Could be stress. Could have been pollinated somehow.

Attachments

• IMG_20200422_183218.jpg
    IMG_20200422_183218.jpg
    901 KB · Views: 72
Have a link for that claim? Not being testy. Just curious. Just asked a similar question about nanners and it seemed the brief consensus was that they weren't gonna hurt anything 8 weeks into flower.

Can't remember where I saw it but pretty sure it was a thread on here. I read about someone picking those out with tweezers. I would consult with the higher ups on this site to be safe.

Can't remember where I saw it but pretty sure it was a thread on here. I read about someone picking those out with tweezers. I would consult with the higher ups on this site to be safe.
I've been poking around. Like everything, all about finding the consensus. The best I can discern is that at this late in my game, it isn't gonna hurt anything. Including the plants that it shares space with. I grew from feminized seeds and its likely environmental stress caused mine to hermie. Also suffered from a bit of N-burn and a severe drop in P right at flowering time.

I've been poking around. Like everything, all about finding the consensus. The best I can discern is that at this late in my game, it isn't gonna hurt anything. Including the plants that it shares space with. I grew from feminized seeds and its likely environmental stress caused mine to hermie. Also suffered from a bit of N-burn and a severe drop in P right at flowering time.
However, taking @Pennywise advice, I pulled a few of them to play around with and see what was happening. I did read something else about using the seeds from a fem that has gone hermie and it seems the seeds are legit at least to a percentage. If they were genetic hermies then I think that percentage decreases.

Back
Top Bottom