EEK! Is this plant turning hermy on me? First grow

EverybodysBud

First of all I must say this site is par excellence, and im ashamed that I havent signed up sooner.

Enclosed are some pics of my first grow, theyre in the 6th week of flowering and im getting some terrific lookin buds. To my horror I opened the door the other day and saw new growth coming out of the top of my largest bud (bigger than a Bud Longneck). This growth looks thick and hearty, but not like any regular leaves. It seems to have stopped the bud from getting bigger as well, but that might be my imagination.

There are 2 plants in the area, the other one seems unfazed but always seemed a bit bushier and healthier than the one with these wierd growths coming out of the top of buds. Im growing organically with 400w HPS flowering. Should i get this plant outta here asap? It would seem a shame because its buds are delicious looking :(

This is a closeup of the wierd leaves
1663489067273.png

This is a wider shot of whats happening, bear in mind this bud is as large as a Budweiser bottle.... excuse me while I scream :(
1663489085656.png

This is a pic of a beautiful bud coming off its sister, who lives just inches away...
1663489126761.png

Also, I do NOT know the origin/type of bud this is, so if it looks familiar to you and can identify its strain or type that would be very helpful too... they were given to me as clones and it started as an impromptu grow, now Im hooked!

Thanks and much love to all!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

my apologies, I didnt cut/paste correctly, thanks for the heads up WillieB ***passes WB the bubbler**

First of all I must say this site is par excellence, and im ashamed that I havent signed up sooner.

Enclosed are some pics of my first grow, theyre in the 6th week of flowering and im getting some terrific lookin buds. To my horror I opened the door the other day and saw new growth coming out of the top of my largest bud (bigger than a Bud Longneck). This growth looks thick and hearty, but not like any regular leaves. It seems to have stopped the bud from getting bigger as well, but that might be my imagination.

There are 2 plants in the area, the other one seems unfazed but always seemed a bit bushier and healthier than the one with these wierd growths coming out of the top of buds. Im growing organically with 400w HPS flowering. Should i get this plant outta here asap? It would seem a shame because its buds are delicious looking :(
e b b :rollit: you have bigger problems it seems im not sure what to say but i am sorry i came on here and they say you will see alot in your plants as they grow or decline i to had a similar problem , i grow in hydro dwc and mine was due to my nutes im thnkin no hermies they look pretty big to start that now but over fertal soil or lack of im unsure but i still say no way they are hermie:lot-o-toke:
This is a closeup of the wierd leaves

This is a wider shot of whats happening, bear in mind this bud is as large as a Budweiser bottle.... excuse me while I scream :'(

This is a pic of a beautiful bud coming off its sister, who lives just inches away...

Also, I do NOT know the origin/type of bud this is, so if it looks familiar to you and can identify its strain or type that would be very helpful too... they were given to me as clones and it started as an impromptu grow, now Im hooked!

Thanks and much love to all!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

e b b :rollit: you have bigger problems it seems im not sure what to say but i am sorry i came on here and they say you will see alot in your plants as they grow or decline i to had a similar problem , i grow in hydro dwc and mine was due to my nutes im thnkin no hermies they look pretty big to start that now but over fertal soil or lack of im unsure but i still say no way they are hermie:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom