Clones from Budtrader?

thecyberartis

Anyone ever meet up with someone from Budtrader? Have the offer to pick up HEADBAND, GREEN CR*CK, CHOCOLATE TAI WEED & BULLRYDER for $15 a clone.

Seems only SLIGHTLY safer that Craiglist but if I get 12 clones, that would max me out by CA law as I read it and having all of my cards on me at the time of getting them would make me legit, right?

Located in City of Baldwin Park - Los Angeles County, in case anyone know of any anti-420 laws or issues with that city.

Lemme know what all of you think.:thanks:

this is very interesting. I wonder how long it can go before being shut down. They do have a "rippers" page to warn against possible abuses. Interesting. Agreed though that you are sticking your rear out there for either a bust or a heist. On the flip side, there is a real need & not all people are jerks, so...?

I'm thinkin that if you have your card & speak by the rules & start out very small, it might work out. Keep us updated. Interesting indeed.

I own Organic Roots out of Butte County we are a delivery service advertised with Budtrader. I have good reviews and have served hundreds of patients who love us, and used our service with satisfaction and then we have 2 patients who say I'm a ripper??
There is a real need out here for honest services for patients.
I started this because of one word "Cancer" my mom had it twice,survived.My grandmother passed this last year.
Unfortunately there were no good places to get medicine in htis area and everyone wnet to Sac, which we sampled before opening and recieved good meds,but poorly cared for and established clones for a bad price.
We have high prices, but well taken care of, well established clones,teens.
This is our first year open, so some prices are up, this is due to using vendors and not having alot of our own products. I have met some really good patients and have served some very sick ones as well,in every capacity imaginable. And some fakes are out there just wanting the deal and get mad when they don't get it.
I have dealt with excellent vendors which I constantly use,and I have had vendors who try to rip you and pass unrooted clones in with a large order etc.
Often times I meet patients after our meeting they tell me. You were the last person on my list I've been calling for a delivery service all day everybody else couldn't deliver or wasn't in business, thanks for coming through and they'll tell me how much they appreciate their medicine and us for being there.We serve a fairly small comunity, but we have delivered as far as Auburn to Sacramento and North as Redding.
Needless to say we have a variety of organic products, check them out and try us for yourself and see. 1st time orders get a free sample of top shelf.
*just like the club*Organic Roots Health Care Center

I've come up with a great resource for clones through budtrader, as well as filling in with clones from some collectives, one of which is listed above me. Thanks for that tip!

Back
Top Bottom