Clones not taking root - Help!

tozort

17 days still green but i pulled one from cube I left in the pan with a clone...no root...a small bulb,(the other 8 i put in soil on Monday,one week ago..still in rockwool but in the soil.not doing much...so i have been cutting dead leaves and lighting them 18/6..went to 14.5/9.5 yesterday...but after seeing no root on the one...I started thinking no rapid root got on them or was rubbed off when inserting into cube and got left on top...so i pulled each one from the soil...pulled them from cube...powdered the hell out of them and put them back in...one had roots....i give it more powder and put it back in cube 4 had no roots 3 had bulbs...well i guess its blow or go now...Ill keep you posted on how it goes...Any suggestions would help..

How often did you check on them? Daily? Every other day? The more often you lift that dome, the greater your chances of not seeing roots.

thanks...no the pro that donated my clones said after 4 days take hood off...well he does spit advice out fast...so what is the proper way if i have to try again? if these dont make it..thanks Dr. of dank..

After I stick them in the rockwool, I mist them and put them in the tray under the dome with a little water in the bottom. When I see roots coming out from under the rockwool, I transplant if said roots are one inch or longer. The only time I lift the lid, other than grabbing clones to transplant, is to replenish the little bit of water on the bottom of the tray.

Thanks..This is my first grow...how bout the vents? and do i mist inside the dome?..So let my be redundant..leave in dome..till roots are popping out of cubes..give water how often?..Thanks again...this will be my next try...your way..

Back
Top Bottom