Cloning during flowering?

Or you can wait until you harvest and cut the clones out as you harvest.
Cut a huge branch off, use the prunes to harvest but leave the leafers ont he stem, and then get to cloning.

The nice part about cloning when you harvest is the clones you go for are all much bigger. (Because you are cutting the plant up) I make the clones out of 2-3 foot pieces. moving to 24/0 with a chemical change to N-p_k and bahm, a few weeks later you got a 22-25 inch clone'er going off.

Or you can wait until you harvest and cut the clones out as you harvest.
Cut a huge branch off, use the prunes to harvest but leave the leafers ont he stem, and then get to cloning.

The nice part about cloning when you harvest is the clones you go for are all much bigger. (Because you are cutting the plant up) I make the clones out of 2-3 foot pieces. moving to 24/0 with a chemical change to N-p_k and bahm, a few weeks later you got a 22-25 inch clone'er going off.

would love to see how you do this and your mix. how long before u see root?

Its really nothing more than this...

1. leave the plant in-ground.
2. Cut off a huge bud/stem section.
3. Quickly and efficient;y remove bud without removing leaves.
4. Soak the trimmed stem in a 5 gallon bucket of water.
5. pull it out, 45 degree angle cut the base part.
6. Dip in cloning gel/powder.
7. stick it in a huge soaked rock-wool cube. (I have stared using a top-drip-down thing to make sure the water/moisture stays constant and ph is good.)
8. 24/0 with power-clone additive, ph water at 6.0-6.3.
9. Every 1/2 day get in there and soak-spray the thing with mist.
10. If you are me, 4 days later you have rooters. and 10 days later you have a rooted cube.
11. Make sure you keep your ratio as "N-p_k" (GH micro at 2.8ml per 2 gal and I like "Super-fert's Power grow powder" at 1/4 tsp per 2 gallon.) less than 350ppm.

Then when I see juvenile growth on her from the 24/0..... I wait another 16 days and stick her back into 12 and watch her go again.......

Once there was a 15 foot plant and the clone was 5 feet tall and it had 6-giant rock-wool cubes on it at the base and it was misted 24/7 and under 3 t-5 8bulbs and it took 2 days to push roots.

(I named her Joanna, after my most-recent ex girlfriend at the time because they were both just over 5 feet tall, and I wanted to get with them both. But, by the time she was done budding in round number two, I was over both relationships, and I loved saying, "lets go in the house and burn Joanna. or "I hung Joanna in the garage.")

Recently I saw a picture on face-book and honestly I liked round two of Joanna the plant so much that I wouldn't mind sailing down the bat-shit-crazy river with Joanna the person again... Joanna, if you are out there, Frank is still down to bang, call me.

Its really nothing more than this...

1. leave the plant in-ground.
2. Cut off a huge bud/stem section.
3. Quickly and efficient;y remove bud without removing leaves.
4. Soak the trimmed stem in a 5 gallon bucket of water.
5. pull it out, 45 degree angle cut the base part.
6. Dip in cloning gel/powder.
7. stick it in a huge soaked rock-wool cube. (I have stared using a top-drip-down thing to make sure the water/moisture stays constant and ph is good.)
8. 24/0 with power-clone additive, ph water at 6.0-6.3.
9. Every 1/2 day get in there and soak-spray the thing with mist.
10. If you are me, 4 days later you have rooters. and 10 days later you have a rooted cube.
11. Make sure you keep your ratio as "N-p_k" (GH micro at 2.8ml per 2 gal and I like "Super-fert's Power grow powder" at 1/4 tsp per 2 gallon.) less than 350ppm.

Then when I see juvenile growth on her from the 24/0..... I wait another 16 days and stick her back into 12 and watch her go again.......

Once there was a 15 foot plant and the clone was 5 feet tall and it had 6-giant rock-wool cubes on it at the base and it was misted 24/7 and under 3 t-5 8bulbs and it took 2 days to push roots.

(I named her Joanna, after my most-recent ex girlfriend at the time because they were both just over 5 feet tall, and I wanted to get with them both. But, by the time she was done budding in round number two, I was over both relationships, and I loved saying, "lets go in the house and burn Joanna. or "I hung Joanna in the garage.")

Recently I saw a picture on face-book and honestly I liked round two of Joanna the plant so much that I wouldn't mind sailing down the bat-shit-crazy river with Joanna the person again... Joanna, if you are out there, Frank is still down to bang, call me.

oh this is great! have any pics or a Journal?

Taking a few cuttings shouldn't have any effect on potency. The earlier in flower the easier it will be.
I wouldn't advise using cuttings taken during harvest unless you have no other source of seed or cuttings.
It takes longer for them to root and even longer to reveg.

Back
Top Bottom