Cloning?

NCDude

My cloning seems like a ding dang coin toss. Sometimes great, another time, less then great.....

I believed I followed all the steps, clean tools & area, cut the stems at a 45 in water, cloning gell into rock wool, and then under a humity dome under fluors....check em out several times a day, give em' a misting...temps in the room are about 78-79, no heating pad (last time I used a pad, the rook wool seemed to dry out), but I can feel the humidity when I take the dome off

OK, they have been 'cloning' for a week, I poped a plug open and NO SIGNS of roots, although they are standing attention and looking somewhat perkey

Am I not being patient enough?

Thanks
NCDude

I have cloned a few different times now and have had a 95% positive outcome without any rooting hormones. Also, my clones seem to be taking around 10-15 days, so I guess patience is the word here. Ill bet you get roots in no time, you probably don't even need to be misting as often as you say you are...my humidity dome stays humid enough to precipitate on the wallas all around and when that starts to dissipate a bit I spray. Seems like some strains take different times and are more 'fidgety' than others as well.
Good luck! :):grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom