Closet grow help!

i like we3d

Ok, so i'm pretty new to growing marijuana, but I have grown veges in my life. I have an indoor closet soil grow. I know what lights i'm going to use. 4ft florescent cool white for veg, and 430 watt hps for flower. My question is about ventilation. My closet is about 9 x 6 x 4. What do I need for ventilation, and where is the "best" place to put it? I read something on here about putting it closer to the ground, but im not sure, any suggestions would be helpful. I also have my grow on a 3 foot table.

You need an in-line fans and blowers. For proper cool air circulation inside the grow tents, you need to install an intake and exit valve. Put the intake valve near the bottom (lower right back corner) and the exit valve at top left back corner. Make sure that the intake valve is bigger than the exit valve to allow a cross-flow of air.

Also, make sure to get high rated CFM (cubic feet per minute or liters per second). To determine the minimum CFM fan rating that would fit your grow room, simply multiply the width, height, and depth then divide it by 5.

Back
Top Bottom