Closet Ideas?

csujmtd9

Got super stoned last night and cleaned my whole apartment and found out I have all this extra storage in my closet. So i want to do my first closet grow. I have a 250 hps and a 250 MH. How many plants would be appropriate and what is the best way to run this lighting scheme. I am thinking 6 plants in soil.

The growing area, is about 6' high X 3' deep x 5' long. I already tested running both lights for 48 hours. No heat probs and I can easily make the closet light proof.

Additional suggestions?

Re: Closet Ideas ?

2 plants maybe 3. Unless your appartment smelling like mj isn't going to be a problem, you'll need to find a way to get the smell outside. Is there a crawl space above your closet?

Re: Closet Ideas ?

I cant remember were i first wread how to do this but if you get a 5 gallon bucket drill heaps off holes in the bottom then cut a hole in either a fake ceiling that you will have to put in or a sheet off timber were a door was , anyway the hole is for an exaust fan, you put the fan there and put that large cotton that you find in pillows as stuffing in the bucket and you put charchole in then more cotton wool then screw it over the top off the fan so the fan sucks the air out off the closet in to the bucket through the cotton wool and charchole which is an absorbent and out the little holes drilled in the bottom off it. This system if done right works really well, I have that but i allso put a nice smelly thing in there as well and i have a house so i was able to just cut a man hole and run it up in to the roof as well, I just let it run in to the room for the first 2 months no brobs at all but my missed carried on about the temp off the air that come out off it because the closets in our bedroom, Women what can you do ? cant grow them and it hurts to kill them lol
My explination was pretty vague but someone will know what im talking about and point you in the direction off a site or post that shows you i would think

Back
Top Bottom