Micro grow closet - 12/12 seed to bud

radi

Hi everyone,

My plans are to make a 12/12 seed to bud setup in the big closet with a 150w hps (still thinking of putting 250 but i'm afraid it's to small) and the small closet for seedling and other experiments.

Today i finally got to work with my closets. I'm missing mylar in one wall in the big closet because i ran out of it and I didn't put mylar in the top and bottom on purpose.

My questions are:

What type of light, 150w hps or 250w hps?
How many plants should i grow in the big closet? It's not very tall so i don't know if i do a lot of small plants or one or two bigger plants.

This is kind of a micro grow but thats one of the reasons i choose the 12/12 seed to bud.

Feel free to give me more tips. Thanks.

Some pics of the closet. Size of the big closet: 18'' width x 26'' height x 18'' length

Use the 250. Even the smaller light is going to require ventilation, so might as well have more light. It will make better buds.

I wouldn't put seeds straight into 12/12. Your space is small though, so don't veg too long, but you want to give the plant some time to develop some branches before you flower it. It will depend on your strain and lots of other factors, but I suspect a seed plant will need to be about 4-5 weeks old, and a clone 3-4 weeks old. Top the plant at least once, then bend it to make it go wider than tall.

Good luck. There are lots of folks here that want to help make sure you succeed! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom