CO2 made from a gallon jug?

Underground

I'm not sure if its my imagination...or if my plants are just living a dream...but when I put the little jug of sugar and yeast in the room with them, they just seemed to go crazy !!
I followed the direction from somewhere..not sure where I found them at,....but I made this little CO2 bottle, and I'm absolutely amazed at the results.
Has anyone else tried to make a little CO2 bottle? If so, how were your results?

Mostly your imagination, it really doesn't work. Not the gallon jug anyway.

But, if it makes you feel better, have at it.

DD

I do this too,What I do is I put a a small hose tube in the cap of the jug, and let it dangle just over my plants. I do notice a little bigger yield not much. The yeast you want to use is the kind they make beer or champaign with.

how is it in his imagination? Yeast and sugar DO produce CO2 and if directed right (by tubing) this CO2 can help. I would use One 2L bottle per plant in flower, one per 2 plants in veg. The only catch is that the CO2 is hard to measure and you need to replace the ingredients in the bottle often.

Hi Rebel1970,

Your plant will absorb CO2 through her leaves not roots, it is better to allow the CO2 to fall onto your plants..:goodluck:
this is how I do it...
DSC_0629.jpg
DSC_0676.jpg

i followed Stinky's CO2 method ( a thread from here) I have sprinkler attachment on the end of the hose. Hope this helps you some...
:peacetwo:Bass

Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

I keep several tubs in doors of refrigerator grows and every time I water I add a little, corn sugar, simple syrup and I average a CO2 reading around 4000 on my little probe monitor. The fan I use to circulate the air does the spreading that keeps me from needing hoses, but my grow fridge is totally sealed with air exchanges 5 minutes every 25 minutes.

Dude this works. Im doing it as well just till I get a tank since im kinda broke atm. A buddy with a c02 ppm regulator picked up about 800 ppm of c02 in my grow room!

Back
Top Bottom