CO2 Tabs?

Flipper

Looking to add some CO2 to my next grow. It will be small so i don't need to add alot. I have seen CO2 made with sugar and yeast in a bottle but i wanted to see if there were any growers that use this product that is added to your reserve.

:thanks:
Flipper

This is my take on CO2 in your resevoir. We put airstones in the res. to supply O2 to the roots. CO2 should be deliverd to the LEAVES not the roots. Remember that CO2 is heavier than air so it will sink rather than float. Hope this helps.

I have a aero system, so there is air movement in the reserve. I also seen CO2 pads that you spray with water and hang them. People are using them in CAL. instead of the cannisters of CO2, which i will not use. You can see them on you tube if you do a search. What do growers think of them?

I have not seen the pads. 1 grower that I know of used the CO2 tabs in his res. (------------), and his plant reacted as if they where drowning.

I know you have to crush them up and mix with water then add to reservior. I am not sure if you can mix with other nutes when adding.
I hope it is ok to add a link to the green pads. I don't have anything to do with this company and don't sell them.
Home Page

Your welcome P.C.> I like the fact they come in two sizes. Jr. for seeds and clones and larger for your grow room. Seems like a good and cheaper way to get CO2 in their grow room. Hope someone will chime in thated used them.

Back
Top Bottom