Cold water hash

Wrecked11

Is there a process to get more i feel like i missed alot

20230401_183000.jpg

220 for the big crap and 90 for the finish but i had too use a vibrating back massager to get the water to go through. I seen alot of sediment when pouring out the waste water. I washed each batch three times the fourth seemed not to produce much

Looking good. I am jealous. Wish I had a plate load looking like that sitting on the table.

Is there a process to get more i feel like i missed alot
There have been a few discussion on hash making and if I remember right it is something like 4 parts of plant material will give about 1 part hash. Or, 4 grams of plant material to make 1 gram of hash. Not sure if that is the right ratio so maybe some of the other hashish makers will post more.

Probably a lot depends on how much of the small pieces of leaf and buds make it through the screen along with the trichomes.

Looking good. I am jealous. Wish I had a plate load looking like that sitting on the table.

There have been a few discussion on hash making and if I remember right it is something like 4 parts of plant material will give about 1 part hash. Or, 4 grams of plant material to make 1 gram of hash. Not sure if that is the right ratio so maybe some of the other hashish makers will post more.

Probably a lot depends on how much of the small pieces of leaf and buds make it through the screen along with the trichomes.
Thanks this is definitely the most I've had yet had a crazy crop last time and finally got around to making it. Next is pressing some and see what happens with that.

Back
Top Bottom