Confused! Any suggestions?!

Dailysmoker44

Was wondering if anybody could help me. I'm a 29 year old female very thin 5'6" and 104lbs. (Mostly my boobs) I have been a daily smoker since pretty much high school. (Over 10 years) About 2-3 blunts a day. i have a pre employment physical at a hospital in 2 days and I haven't smoked in 4 days. (Will be 6 days clean by the time i take test) I took a marijuana test from dollar tree 2 days ago and I failed which I of course knew I would being that it was only 2 days n I'm a heavy smoker. I also wasnt drinking water. Last night I went to a friends party and had a glass of wine and 2 cups of sangria. When I got home i took the test and passed! My pee wasnt even clear but that could be because I take a multi vitamin. I am going to get more of the tests and see what the results are but any suggestions on how this could be? Was it the alcohol? Was it just the drinking fluids in general? I really didnt drink that much..Do you think I'm safe to take test in 2 days? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom