Please help! How did I pass?!

Dailysmoker44

Was wondering if anybody could help me. I'm a 29 year old female very thin 5'6" and 104lbs. (Mostly my boobs) I have been a daily smoker since pretty much high school. (Over 10 years) About 2-3 blunts a day. i have a pre employment physical at a hospital in 2 days and I haven't smoked in 4 days. (Will be 6 days clean by the time i take test) I took a marijuana test from dollar tree 2 days ago and I failed which I of course knew I would being that it was only 2 days n I'm a heavy smoker. I also wasnt drinking water. Last night I went to a friends party and had a glass of wine and 2 cups of sangria. When I got home i took the test and passed! My pee wasnt even clear but that could be because I take a multi vitamin. I am going to get more of the tests and see what the results are but any suggestions on how this could be? Was it the alcohol? Was it just the drinking fluids in general? I really didnt drink that much..Do you think I'm safe to take test in 2 days? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Also does anyone know anything about how hospitals drug test? Do they do it there or is sent to a lab? The job I applied for is a front desk position at a rehab center that is affiliated with the hospital I am taking the test. Also I live on Long Island if that helps.

Thanks in advance! Can't wait till this harmless drug is legalized !!

Re: Please help!!! How did I pass?!?!?!

Had a freind that took 90 days to get clean, the reason for this is your body has canabanoid receptors that hang on to canabanoids as long as they can. Cannabis is not toxic so the bodys not in any kind of a hurry to get rid of it. All I can say is run,run,run,sweat,run,sweat,drink cranberries and water and wait three more weeks.

Re: Please help!!! How did I pass?!?!?!

Thank you for the response but thats not really what i was asking. Why/how do you think I passed last night? Only 3 days clean, very heavy smoker, and did nothing but have a few drinks n a multi vitamin earlier in the day. I know that the test is very accurate with a 50 cut off. Also my test is in 2 days and i can't postpone it. Should I feel a little bit safer that I passed last night with not doing much to cover it or am I still screwed. Do you think alcohol played any role? I was hoping I was one of the lucky ones with my high metabolism and the fact that I'm pretty much bones no fat. Ugh I'm gunna need a blunt after this ;)

It happens. I have a friend thats skinny like you with very little body fat and she can pass a cannabis test any time. Lucky bastards.lol The fluid you drank was enough to dilute the thc metabolites in your urine to below the 50ng cutoff level. So stay off the weed at least till after you've taken the test and dilute the morning of the test
Drink about 24 ounces of gatorade
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup,( pee a little in the toilet first, pee 2 ounces in the collection cup, then pee the rest in the toilet.

Going to buy some more tests tomm morning (day before my test) and see. If I don't pass these looks like I'm chugging myself some sangria at 8am Tuesday before my test lol thanks again for response. Hoping I'm the luckiest girl in the world that can just stop for a week n be practically clean by just drinking fluids n taking a multivitamin..wishful thinking but will post back the results

It happens. I have a friend thats skinny like you with very little body fat and she can pass a cannabis test any time. Lucky bastards.lol The fluid you drank was enough to dilute the thc metabolites in your urine to below the 50ng cutoff level. So stay off the weed at least till after you've taken the test and dilute the morning of the test
Drink about 24 ounces of gatorade
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup,( pee a little in the toilet first, pee 2 ounces in the collection cup, then pee the rest in the toilet.

Thanks for the response! I know im very skinny but you would think with how much i smoke it would be embedded in my soul lol but i think that is exactly what I'm going to do. Was going to buy the detox drink and some cranberry pills but i don't know if all that's necessary now. Curious to see how the home tests come out tomorrow. Ugh def having a blunt rolled in my car when I get out of this test. Thanks again

Thanks for the response! I know im very skinny but you would think with how much i smoke it would be embedded in my soul lol but i think that is exactly what I'm going to do. Was going to buy the detox drink and some cranberry pills but i don't know if all that's necessary now. Curious to see how the home tests come out tomorrow. Ugh def having a blunt rolled in my car when I get out of this test. Thanks again
Its because of your fat cells, you don't have hardly any.lol THC metabolites go directly to your fat cells and if you don't have them the thc metabolites just head directly for the urine and stool and get vacated quickly.
But be cautious. Don't just assume that it will work all the time. THC levels can vary from day to day.

Back
Top Bottom