Consideration smoking with friends

NuGGeT_VL

hello fellow smoker

Have consideration for ur opposite sex smoker by doing something very simple BRUSHING YOUR TEETH!!!!!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: OR TAKING A BREATH MINT!!!!
nothing is worse then being high(and very horny) then seeing nasty teeth or smelling stinky breath so after u smoke out of ur bong, pipe , or joint and blunt, please take a mint if u are away from ur toothbrush, but if home or where you can aquire a toothbrush please be kind and do brush your teeth even if weed dont stay on ur breath....

thank you
:joint: peace and weed to all:cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: consideration for others please!!!

damn... everyone I know has good hygene <-- spelling

if i brushed my teeth after everytime i smoked i'd have the whitest teeth on the east side. i would also go through toothbrushes like... well i dont know what like, maybe someone can help a stoner complete his sentence

wait i got it, like..... shit through a goose
if u guys live near geese u know what im sayin, the shit is all over the map

My girl doesn't mind, but I try to stay nice for her. Sometimes you just dont have anything to solve those kinda problems. I try though, unlike some.

lots of time ill just use scope or gum or mint, but if i have time i will brush em up

i always have a peice of dentyne ice right after i smoke ,when my girl is around...shes one horny chick after a toke...lol

I'm proud to say that Oral Hygeine(?) is crucial, and I have never had a cavety. Wow, I'm sure that is all sorts of wrong spelling.

Back
Top Bottom