Cooking weed but burning it?

kmthking420x

So ive been tring to eat weed a few times and the first time it worked but i dont remember what i did to make them but anyways the last 5-10 times ive tried it it has not been working ive been putting it with a frozen pizza in the over for 15 minutes at 425 degrees but it has not been getting my high after i eat it what can i do to make sure this works.peace

eating it on food dont work very whel coust the thc needs to be absouded into the food not just sprinkeled on top

Oh well yeah i was doing 425 for 15 mins so ill try 320 for 25 mins tonight i put 2 grams on it that should definetly be enough i think.

Shit alright OBM u bring that beer and ill logon tonight and tell you guys if it worked and how good it works AKA how irie i get.peace

ok its now 1:47 am and i just finished the doja pizza and now im just waiting for it to kick in this is how i cooked it if anyone wants to know i put it in the oven on 320 degrees for 23mins

Im using just some reggie cause i dont wanna cook dank thats much more fun to smoke know what i mean lol well ill give it 1 more try ill put about 2 grams on next time i do it and do same cooking details.peace

Back
Top Bottom