New to cooking, have a couple of brownie questions With KEEF

smanchac

Ok. Here is my questions. Ive made weed brownies before, and they definitely worked. I did the butter method with a 1/2oz of normal smoke.

But ive been saving all my keef from medical grade smoke, really, really intense smoke, and wanted to make some brownies using KEEF.

So, heres my question. i don't want to cook the keef in the oil, so, if i make the brownies like called for, and then just dump in the keef, will that work? if not, please tell me why it wont work.

Last time i did actual bud in the skillet with butter, cooked it up, and then used the butter (And weed) in the brownies. they worked great and had me a little too fucked up honestly.

Please give me suggestions. I would like to simply dump all the keef into the brownie mix and bake. Is this ok??

I am new at cooking as well and a few old vets might have some better advice but I will add what I can.
As I understand it, the thc must bond with the fatty acids in butter so that the body can absorb it. Raw weed/keef/kif will not be absorbed properly in your intestines unless it is fused with fatty acids. Made sense to me but I am not an expert. BTW I use keef/kif for cooking and with some testing I found I get about 2-3 grams per oz so that is what I used for a pound of butter... seemed good but I might make it more potent next time. :)

Hope that helps.

Jonny

Back
Top Bottom