Cool Place! (JunkYard's Intro)

JunkYard

I've been lurking around this site for a couple days now . . . Great info on here, man! The grow room is the sh!t! I'll prolly be be spending most my time czeching out the journals . . . great stuff for sure! I've never tried growing indoors, but plan to very soon. I'd like to get a good feel, and understanding before I venture into the art, and before I spend (Waste) alot of money.

I'm an older gent @ 35, but weed has been with me for most my life. She's a great therapist! I'm from Kentucky, btw (Born and raised) I love it here! Great people, great weed, and a great growing enviroment! I'll not pretend to know a great deal about growing outdoors, either. My few geurilla attemps were actually quite weak, haha! Could have been the bag weed seeds I used, or it could have been that I just didn't know what I was doing./shrug Either way, I'm looking to improve, and grow some primo bud someday, (Indoors) as I have a great home to grow in now. I won't be selling it. I prefer to smoke my bounty. Although, I really don't smoke a great deal.

Anyway, this seems to be an awsome place, and I hope to learn much from you all, and maybe make some on-line friends in the process . . .

Later, ;)

JunkYard

welcome to the sight bro, there are alot of grow journals here that provide a great deal of info. hope you like what you see and good luck!!

Don't know how much I can contribute, really . . .Maybe, a little low end 'semi-intillectual' conversation?

And, brett2themax

The journals are great, man! I spent a few hour hours sifting through just a few of them last night. p420's are particularly good, though (2 & 3). . .Very informative. He's got a great set up, too. I can hardly wait to get mine started. Maybe in a couple of months? Who knows . . .I'm saving money as we speak.

This is the first time I've been on a site geard towards MJ, and I'm lovin it!

Well, I'm off to smoke a J now!

Be back all red eyed, and happy, hehe! ;)

Thanks for the welcome's, and I'm glad I'll not be alone in my age group . . .

JunkYard

Back
Top Bottom