Cool places

sirtokesalot

Well when me and my friends get blazed we usually just go fast food hopping and then chill and veg at someones house. I was thinking "damn we need to broaden our horizons" and find some cool places to go to while high. We went to the mall blazed once and it was glorious but what are some other sweet places to go to while stoned? I liked someone's aquarium idea in another topic..:allgood:

I think it was J842P who mentioned going to an aquarium, and I agree, aquariums are trippy as hell when you're toasted! Places my friends and I usually wander off too when we're baked are places like the mall, different parks, the lake is our favorite place to go, sometimes museums, the iMax theaters, those are fucking trippy especially the movie about the Blue Angels, after a couple bowls it feels like you're flying with the planes, fucking amazing!! Anyone who's been to an iMax theater knows what I'm talking about. Shit, just wandering the streets of the city is fun too, meeting new people is so much fun, and you never know what you're going to see. :allgood:

MR sHibbZ said:
I think it was J842P who mentioned going to an aquarium, and I agree, aquariums are trippy as hell when you're toasted! Places my friends and I usually wander off too when we're baked are places like the mall, different parks, the lake is our favorite place to go, sometimes museums, the iMax theaters, those are fucking trippy especially the movie about the Blue Angels, after a couple bowls it feels like you're flying with the planes, fucking amazing!! Anyone who's been to an iMax theater knows what I'm talking about. Shit, just wandering the streets of the city is fun too, meeting new people is so much fun, and you never know what you're going to see. :allgood:

that sounds hella fun i think this sunday im gonna roll some phatties pack the pipe and hit the strip for the night with some friends

swimming!

go on a stoned bike ride, i ended up doing alot of these when my car was in the shop, just riding around trails with a jay in my hand...lol good times.

I really got into frisbee golf last summer, and thats a very good stoner activity.

I've done everything blazed just about. Bowling, mall browsing, go-karts, eating (Hooters), bungie jumping, aquariums are fun to. Just be creative. Its not like being drunk so you can do almost anything high.

I wasn't blazed but the Eiffel tower is pretty bad ass. Especially when you go running in the morning and there isn't a sole in the gardens and square underneath. France in general is pretty cool, go there I suggest it to any one given the opportunity. Life goes a lot slower there and you really appreciate the beauty in it.

imax theatres are the shit when high...it feels like im acutally in the movie haha. I like going to the lake...or just going and driving around with friends to different places we dont know, so we can get lost and see new things.

Hahaha, I Love It!!!

I've been stoned and went into the Mall of America's underwater world. It's basically 1/4 mile of tunnel underwater in a mall, full of sharks and exotic fish, pretty wild.

^ that sounds so sweet
i love that kind of shit
i also want to go the the Mall of America, never been

Back
Top Bottom