Which anti-cannabis commercial is tha most absurd?

honestly all the drug commercials are bullshit.......what does sticking leaches on ones self have to do with getting stoned? nothing...

the one with pete and his cough is the stupidest though

1: theres no bud that could make a person sit on a couch for 12 hours straight

2: a stoned personw ould be too bored to sit on the couch

3: your gonna need some munchies and eventually will get up

4: your gonna say fuck this lets go blaze somewhere else

It's because if you smoke pot you have no job or hobbies, or family and friends to see and you never need to eat or use the bathroom.

You guys remember the one with the girl who looks like a flat tire and her friend talking in the backround saying that ever since she started smoking she just sits there and she "collapsed" under the peer pressure

Oh and one more thing. These commercials are probably targeting the ignorant young people who dont know anything about pot so they make assumptions about pot by the commericals and are less likely to do it cause its what they really believe. Why? I used to be one of them till i saw the light(er) and took my first hit. It removed all the scales from my eyes.

I think the ad thats playing in the movie Harold&Kumar when they are sitting on their couch/ a little bit before getting the idea to go to white castle, is absurd.

Oh, come on...

NONE of you remember the one with the Ninja Turtles?

Guy in leather jacket and acid-wash jeans: Hey Joey, want some pot? You know... maaaaarijuana?
Joey: uhhh...
Guy: What's the matter, you chicken? ::cluck cluck cluck::
Leonardo: Joey's in a jam; what should he do?
Donatello: Get a teacher!
Leonardo: Alright!
Michaelangelo: Get a pizza!
Raphael: GET REAL!
Joey: I'm not a chicken... you're a turkey!

Raphael: Drug dealers are dorks. Don't even talk to them.

Heh. I've never been bothered by the commercials. For some people they're true, for most, they're not. I just think they're a hoot. Not even a dork like me ever took any of them seriously.

Haha I love that one especially because the TMNT have such stoner personalities lol

I don't mean to bring such an old thread back up (well I guess I do or i wouldn't be bumping it, lol) but I just wanted to add my 2 cents.

I think the commercials are showing how we are slowly winning our war against prohibition. They are running out of ideas and lies to spread, since the truth is being shown through studies, so the commercials get more and more recockulous. After all, there really isn't much they can say about mj that has not already been prove false by several governments and university studies.

One another note, I also find them to be high-lar-e-us. Especially when i'm high. Those alien commercials just flat out crack me up and always make me want to toke a bit more for some reason, lol.

watch this shit it but not if you have a weak stomach YouTube - freaky anti-drug commercial

haha that dumbass forgot his credit card...now do they really think thats gonna stop people who snort ******* and ****** from doing it...no because the people that do fuckin pawned their tv to go buy the shit so they never will even see that commercial hahaha...but ont he real..that was the stupidest shit ive ever seen

and by the way...it said ANTI CANNIBIS COMMERCIAL...not any random drug commercial man

The one that gets me is the one of the guy with his fist in his mouth, saying his friends told him to do it. Like any frat guy wouldn't take that dare!!!

The one that upset me the most is of the guy that forgot his little sister in a public place. A little unrealistic, but I have had that happen to someone I know. They weren't stoned out of their gourd, but they were stoned. And they did forget.

You guys remember the one with the girl who looks like a flat tire and her friend talking in the backround saying that ever since she started smoking she just sits there and she "collapsed" under the peer pressure

LMAO! HELL YEA DAT 1 IS FUKKIN DUMB...I WUZ ROLLIN WEN I SEEN DAT..HAPPY 4/20 FELLOW POTHEADS! :smokin: SMOKKE SUM!!!!! :smokin3:

The one that really pisses me off is the one where the guy is smoking in front of his dog. My dog means everything to me and I would not get high in front of her, although we frequently lay outside together when I am high. It also seems unrealistic because I dont know if aynone knows this but dogs they do not talk.

watch this shit it but not if you have a weak stomach YouTube - freaky anti-drug commercial
Even with this not being specific to cannabis this was wild and I see what you mean by warning those with weak stomachs. My favorite anti cannabis commercial is the above the influence commercial where the guy is smoking pot and his dog ask for a walk and gets mad and just takes off on his own...What b.s., personally I enjoy smoking up or eating some edibles and gowing for long walks with my dog and not once has it kept me from being a responsible dog owner...That commercial had me rolling on the floor laughing the first time I saw it.

Back
Top Bottom