Copper/brown spots

DUCKEE 1

Hey all, I got a berry ryder auto fem in the DWC. Its 10 days old and only has 2 set of leaves. 1st set is necrotic. Left leaf moreso than the right one. The 2nd set is not full out yet and on the very tip of one, I am starting to see a tiny pin size dot thats copper.

There was a mistake made here with the DWC res and light got in and formed some brown goop. I made everything ligh proof and scrubed the shit out of everything. then sprayed with some peroxide.

Refilled the res(22L) and added 22ml of prinaha
25ml of B-52
18ml ea. of PH Perfect G,M,B------ The bottle recomends 1ml/L for seedlings.
temp-79 F
water temp-69.5 F
300 MH
RH- 40%-----------------------I know Its a little low. I have to run the fan as long as the light is on so low RH is the end result.

Now I dont know if the nutes are too hot. OR-- since im using RO+DI water and have a starting PPM of 0-2, do I need a cal/mag additive. I looked on the bottle and MICRO has a value of 2.4% water soluable calcium. It has .01% magnesium.

From what I have gathered its either a nute burn or a deficiencie, and it looks like Mg. Also I want to note that growth is fairly slow for being day 10 and the second set of leaves arent even full out. Someone please help me out. I will put up a pic or two for analysis.

This is what it looked like 2 days ago.
P1020389.JPG

Now it looks like this.
P1020393.JPG
P1020392.JPG

I did check ppm and ec and they were PPM-309 / EC-.58 This is with the Base and B-52, with piranha.
For those of you who may not be familiar with PH Perfect, the reason its PH Prefect is due to the fact that all nutrients are cheelated. I have the Advanced Nurtients Grand Master Bundle set up, so if anyone has any suggestions or questions......

Thanks mates, cheers!

Oh and I also want to add that this same shit showed up on her four sisters, but they were in a coco/root pot and I had some shitty nutes. I am really hoping that it is either sensitive to the ppm/ec. Or I need a cal/mag additive (which I have).

I am more than likley gonna pull this bitch if its inevitably gonna be that much of a pain and a weakling. Its not worth it after you add up all the nutes and energy and expenses for 1 little AF that is already off to a very shitty start. Yeild will suffer, so I ask you all this when you reply, Is it gonna be worth it to keep goin on this or start a new one.

Back
Top Bottom