Possible Copper Deficiency?

static123

Hello all

Ok so I might be thinking completely wrong here as i am very much a new grower, but does this look like a possible copper deficiency ?

something i need to get asap is a Ph reader and the ph up and down stuff as currently I am running blind with Uk tap water. From what i have read up the yellowing of the leaves closest to the light and the tips yellowing but with out the brown burn is a copper problem would you experts have an opinion on this.

Temps 22 night 25 day
RH - at the moment 53
HPS 250W

Nuts-
Biobizz - grow - root -
Advanced meta bost

2 liters of water every 6 or so days altho she is becoming more thirsty so ill up that on the next.

A little hard to see in the photo but they do look a little yellow
1447528667393-34809785.jpg

and the tips
1447528694342541720150.jpg

It only started a few days ago so only at the top of the pant, the rest looks ok at the moment.
1447528716750-646205826.jpg

Thanks in advanced :)

I just grabbed my self some ph drops as couldn't afford a digital one at the moment. The ph of the tap water was a high 7 so used ph Down to bring it down to 6. I did this all before I mixed the bio nuts as I wouldn't have been able to see the colour of the test with brown water, but after reading your post I seems I should be doing this after adding the nuts? If so I would need a digital tester :(
What do you think or should I do this until I can afford a digital one?

The burn on the tips I think was around a day after the last feed.

Thanks

You can pick up a cheap digital ph pen on ebay or amazon for a tenner. Check the delivery times tho as it may come from china. Takes ages. I only use ph up, lemon juice for ph down. If your in soil aim for a ph of 6.5 and yes ph after you mix the feed. Leaves will be nute burn if came day after feeding. Cut it back a touch.

Back
Top Bottom