Help for a beginner!

Hotz

First post in the forum, since apologize by English as it is not my mother language.

PH of water: 6.8
PH runoff: 5.8

Was suspicious of copper deficiency, but with this pH the plant should be well absorbing copper.

I have fed with fish-mix bioblizz 1ml / L

Any idea what it might be?

Thank U!

vtL88MI.jpg

MoaFFj4.jpg

other information:

Genetics: Automatic, nameless
Temperature: 25 C °
Humidity: 50%
Days that left the ground: 22
Light: LED 300W

I am a beginner myself and I have a similar problem. Mine is also an auto and I am using an LED light. I have read that it could be heat stress, wind stress from a fan blowing on it constantly or I think it could be that the soil may be to hot for auto seedlings so they deform. I would post a pic of mine but I don't want to hijack your thread. I will be keeping my eye on this though and hopefully 'we' can get some good advice from the experts here.

Good Luck!

I am a beginner myself and I have a similar problem. Mine is also an auto and I am using an LED light. I have read that it could be heat stress, wind stress from a fan blowing on it constantly or I think it could be that the soil may be to hot for auto seedlings so they deform. I would post a pic of mine but I don't want to hijack your thread. I will be keeping my eye on this though and hopefully 'we' can get some good advice from the experts here.

Good Luck!

Interesting points that you raised, there are actually a fan E11 directed the plant, put on the heat and light I think little likely. The light is a good distance for an LED (45 cm) and the temperature rarely passes from 28Cº

Thank you for sharing your experience!

How close is your light ?

Hey man! 45 CM (18 in)

Att

I would try raising your light some more I think might wanna do some checking but somewhere between 24 to 30 inches was where I was running mine.

Your humidity is ok
Your temp could come down some I run mine around 22 C
Fan on your plant... You only want her to slightly move like a shimmer effect I point mine at a wall and have the air bounce back on my girls never point straight on her plant. ( Oscillating works nice as keeps moving never stays straight on your girls)

A place to start anyways good luck

I would try raising your light some more I think might wanna do some checking but somewhere between 24 to 30 inches was where I was running mine.

Your humidity is ok
Your temp could come down some I run mine around 22 C
Fan on your plant... You only want her to slightly move like a shimmer effect I point mine at a wall and have the air bounce back on my girls never point straight on her plant. ( Oscillating works nice as keeps moving never stays straight on your girls)

A place to start anyways good luck

Thanks for the reply! I will try to increase the distance of the light and will also take it from direct wind.

Now I have another problem I have just identified, it could be lack of Mg?

RtxxHdG.jpg

Again, thank you for the answers!

I'd just keep an eye on it , Could be spill from watering I've had discolor happen when water splashes back up on the leaves.

Hello guys, come back to give an update of the situation

The leaves have improved, it does seem that they were losing color and turning down due to direct wind on them, after I have solved the wind problem and left the LED a little further the leaves back almost to normal, no further deficiency was found out so far

A doubt: It is valid pluck the leaves are down and just not getting the light of the led? I believe that as shaded are the most time consuming they should be more resources than producing

Again, sorry for English.

Here, some photos (automatic, 27 days from seed):

VRsxjf4.jpg

Um9rcGb.jpg

mnMBQCq.jpg

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom