Need advice, first grow, Bruce Banner autos, Blueberry, pics

Paulpoirier

Ok so very first grow. Setup is a 3x3x72 grow tent. Light is a NOAH-S 1000w led. Inline Vent is a 4 inches 189 CFM primegarden eith a carbon filter as intake. Also 6 inches oscillating fan.

Started my grow in promix soil in 1 Gal smartpots then transplanted in 5 Gal smartpots after about 20 days. Wanted to try coco so I transplanted one blueberry from soil to coco 50% perlite by gently remove most of dirt. Tried some different type of soil since its my very first time.

21 days from seed 1 auto bruce banner is in and will stay in 1gal pot with promix only with 2 handful of perlite. This one was started in jiffy 4 days after the others. Watering to runoff once every 4-5 days when inch top soil is dry. Using an ph perfect 3 parts at 1ml/L. Ph runoff of 6.2 and ec of 2900!?!? Normal? No nuteburns at all.

25 days from seeds, 1 auto blueberry is in a 5gal coco 50/50 perlite that I water to 20%-30% runoff once a day in the morning with 1.5ml/L AN ph perfect 3 parts, 0.5ml/l of calimagic that i put in first, and ph down to 5.8. That makes it to an Ec of 1323 and an ec runoff of 1327 this morning at ph 6.0.

25 days from seeds, 1 auto blueberry is in a 5gal with promix 50%, perlite/ wormcasting 25/25%. Added some perlite to cover top soil. Last time watered 5 days ago probably gonna need watering tomorrow morning. Takes too much time to dry imo and doesnt grow fast. Ph perfect 3 parts 1ml/L to date. Ph about 6.3. Didnt check runoff to date.

25 days from seeds, 1 auto brucebanner is in a 5 gal smartpot. Soil is mostly promix with about 20% perlite and 30% wormcasting. Drains slow like the other one. Days 24 while lst main stem broke but im keeping the plant for What it worths. Anyway its more like a trial run main idea was to keep 2 plants.

Temps at 22 C and rh at 55%. Switched from blue led to full spectrum red and blue this morning.

Id like to have some advices about anything you think would be helpful. Plants seems short and bushy i find it quite hard to lst Am I doing it right? Always kept light at 24 inches from the top since its vegging..

Add a floor fan to help smartpots to dry more quickly. Also put the pots on metal rack with trays under to help remove the runoff easily and aerate. Seems to help a bit.

Second pic Top left is auto bruce in 5 gal with broken stem. Top right is auto blueberry in 5 gal soil. Low left is auto blueberry in coco. Low right is auto bruce in 1 gal soil.

First pic was day 22 before lst. Never knew anything about growing but i like to read and take advices.
20191002_102820.jpg

20191005_114604.jpg
20191005_114617.jpg

Im new hope I posted in the right forum. Another question I have AN Bigbud on hand when should I start using it? I thought around day 30 or something? Should I lower or put the light higher? Was it the right time to switch from blue to red and blue?

Back
Top Bottom