Dutch nutrient grow A & B advice

newbie here for indoor soil grow just 3 plant's in 5 gal buckets with a spider farmer SF 1000 light & basic soil mix with perlite and picked up dutch nutrient grow A & B, i know how to mix it & do a ph of 5.5-6.5, how often should i use the dutch nutrient? i've been told every watering then i been told 2 times with dutch nutrient then 1 with just water and also 1 time with dutch nutrient then once with water & repeat i can not find any info anywhere any help would be appreciated the seeds are auto flower one plant is angel og and 2 plants of meat breath soil mixture is 50/50 of organic soil & sea compost & 10% perlite

not familiar with your nutes but that’s a great question. yep some nute packages recommend feed, feed, water while others suggest feed, water, feed, water.

we will get you better answers soon, so fire off a nugget or three and hang tight

welcome aboard Con!
Thank's probably will play it safe alternating with water then with nutrient for now, plant's are 1 week old so will start adding in a week or so

Back
Top Bottom