Royal queen northern lights autoflower advice needed

Irish Automan

hey everyone. im new to this site.
im growing 5 autoflower which on day 22 they started showing me there female so that's a good sign.. when the seeds were germinated I had a bit of bother with my location so had to change place and had them outside. I live in Ireland n weather can be shitty lol. but any how when I finally got back up n running again bare in mind this is a indoor grow. my plants look really small have no pictures as of now but will post some soon. I gave them dutch pro soil mix a and b and some dutch pro take root as I was told to do that by my local hydro store. they just look really small as in no more that 8 inches
my set up is
5x5x7 grow tent
400watt hps
carbon filter
inline fan ect..
my ph is at 6.3 to 6.5
im using grow wise with john inns soil with perlite
. This is my first grow so any help mucho appreciated

Re: Royal queen northern lights autoflower advise needed

also im thinking of buying 600watt led light this Sunday . would it be ok to just change from hps to led straight away?

My autos were only 10-12inch I wouldn't worry to much some people do really well with auto yields but others don't. 400whps should be fine for flowering but 5plants may be to many I'm not sure 2or3 may have been better but good luck get some pics up :)

thanks for the reply :) , il get pics up soon, u think that my light is not enough for 5 plants?, what about led 600 watt?? there deer but ive heard good things about them lately

I'm not a 100% just a theory lol I've also heard good things about led's. It may be worth investing. I got told my plants may have been stressed somewhere along the line witch stunted ther growth cuz they were small but Switching your light may help only 1 way to find out
:) I'm not the most experienced this is just my thoughts

Switching from HPS to L.E.D. will not be an issue if you decide to go that root. We have lots of great sponsors selling L.E.D. fixtures there is a link in my sig for sponsors check it out.

Good luck.

P.S. There are also a few L.E.D. fixture sponsored grows in the forums section, if you are going to buy an L.E.D. I would recommend reading through a few of those journals.

Hey everyone sorry for delay on pics but i also found a new problem now, plants seem to be burning on there tips ,
im feeding them 2 mill of dutch pro soil a and b
2 mill of root take that ive stopped giving them now,
1 drop of superthrive per gallon
any idea on the pics from what it could be
any help appreciated
20140625_220106.jpg
20140625_220100.jpg
20140625_220913.jpg
20140625_220859.jpg
20140625_220848.jpg
20140625_220304.jpg
20140625_2202251.jpg

should i nip off the leafs that have gone bad or keep them on?, i gave them ph'd water today with superthrive aded as i was told superthrive will work for stressed plants??

Back
Top Bottom