A little help for a beginner

burrico99

420 Member
Hey guys, I just started my very first plant grow. I can only have 1 plant at a time bc of legislation, so I want to make the best yeld possible using my setup.
I'll summarize:
-100w led light
-using fabric pot 25litre
-light cycle 18/6
-temperatures are around 24/26
-RH around 50/60
- Using biobizz nutrients
It's a blue cheese from dinafem photoperiod

Currently she is 4 and a half weeks old, and I am watering using biogrow (1ml/l)
And algamic (0.8ml/l)

I wonder if anyone experienced enough could give me advice about bio bizz. I have purchased 2 tri-packs and I have Biogrow, RootJuice, BioBloom, Algamic, Topmax. I don't know if I can use RootJuice or not at this point, and also I have heard ph is not that relevant in what concerns organic feeding of the plant, so if someone can advise about nutrients, that would be great.

One more thing, and the one I want more advise on is: Plant training

- I haven't trained the plant for the first 4 weeks bc I was afraid of messing up.
So yesterday I topped the plant.
I don't know what kind of training would benefit me the most since I want the biggest yeld possible bc I only have one plant. Any advice? Does the plant look healthy?
IMG_20200925_111530_1.jpg
IMG_20200924_222332_1.jpg
I'll send pics of the plant also. One of the pics is the spot where the plant was topped. Two of the bottom leafs were yellowish, but I think that was bc she had a really small pot before, so I transplanted 2 days ago for this fabric pot.
IMG_20200924_185519_1.jpg
Ty to all! And excuse me for my beginner doubts
IMG_20200925_123732_1.jpg
IMG_20200925_111535_1.jpg

The thing is: currently the plant only has 1 main branch. Should I wait my topping to split? Or should I pull the branch downward anyways?

Don't panic brother you will have big bud in no time , I suggest you lst , because you topped I'm guessing you will end up with 4 mains soon , lst each one down to start then begin with a trellis net like Tysonog suggest , just be aware of nute burn , one of the first signs is your leaves will look waxy, and then start to yellow at the tips, but your plant looks great , another thing you can look at is called quad lining I learned about this method from grow master donkey dick, a good thread is called the quad squad feel free to search quad squad , good luck brother!

Back
Top Bottom