Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Not pest or real problem, but question about pic. Haven't seen this before. Anyone know what that is? Resin? Thax

Screenshot_2021-01-31-11-38-26.png

Athena pro Nutrition
Growers choice 720w
10 by 10 grow tent
Are you giving 100% of the manufacture recommended dosing ? And you said your only feeding twice a day ?

Are you giving 100% of the manufacture recommended dosing ? And you said your only feeding twice a day ?
I'm going exactly by this schedual and I water them once a day or every other day. These rock wool cubes are so tricky, I have to lift them up one by one to evaluate their moisture, some of them don't get dry for 3 to 4 days. I have tried to micromanag the girls since first week of veg and I hand watered them by hand until I saw the roots coming out of the bottom. But the roots came out very late ( in week 4). In total my growth cycle was very slow comparing to the time. Also I didn't balance the PH of my rock wool cubes at the beginning which could be one of the problems.

I'm going exactly by this schedual and I water them once a day or every other day. These rock wool cubes are so tricky, I have to lift them up one by one to evaluate their moisture, some of them don't get dry for 3 to 4 days. I have tried to micromanag the girls since first week of veg and I hand watered them by hand until I saw the roots coming out of the bottom. But the roots came out very late ( in week 4). In total my growth cycle was very slow comparing to the time. Also I didn't balance the PH of my rock wool cubes at the beginning which could be one of the problems.
Feeding chart,
I went by normal feeding at the first 5 weeks then Heavy

16143105466132868712693903594641.jpg

Sorry for the late reply wasted! I haven’t used a rockwool larger than 2”x2” x2” I use 3-3/4” baskets with the pebbles with covered flood trays . Since I went with the hps 1000w I have to water 15 minutes in every hour of lights on .
Your 6x6x6 is going to be totally different once or twice a day watering .
Going heavy on the nutrients might have locked something out . pest and deficient chart below .
I think the cupping light to close . Do you have a lux meter ?

What are the the nutrients your using ?
What type of lights ?
@Rexer
@013
U can see salt build up around the bottom u should see roots even if airpruning you should see some. Since not fully up in the trellis take one out put on something a screen and pour some 5.5-5.8 To water and tell me your run off I bet it's above 2000 ppm

Yes that's the name but I've come to conclusion it's white powdery mildew not enough air flow type plants I figured to oscillating fans as well as an intake and exhaust moving enough air it would be fine but apparently it's not at first I thought it was effervescence if that's how you spell it like salt residue left over but it's just small spots of white dust. When you look up pictures of white powdery mildew it's nowhere is near as bad as them it's barely noticeable but it's enough to definitely do some damage on some of my strains.

I also need to find a lamp that's low power usage large foot print doesn't need to be an extreme lamp just enough for moms and clones well rooted teens. Figured t5s would be the answer and yes they love the 64-6500k but at 8 bulbs and 432 watts I could do much better with an LED. Kinda wanted them bc u can change out the bulbs for different spectrums from i believe 2700 Kelvin all the way up to 6500 Kelvin as well as UVA and B. I'd be better off just getting like a 300 w high-end LED but the problem is I think the highest I've seen them in this 4000 Kelvin which is fine that's the first one I ever owned with a 260 4,000 kelvin and I went from seed to harvest with it. On my very 1st grow. Netted little over 4.5 oz but I also harvest way way to early. Had to for centrain reasons on top not bring a noob. I still remember believe it was about 3 years or so and you're like they're going to start to swell now and that was like shortly right before I had to cut them down so I didn't even get to see them throughout I was excited for my first girl to produce that much but I was disappointed that I didn't get to see what I potentially could have had

Back
Top Bottom