Cops and smell

FuzzyBud

Okay pretty much im moving tommorow but 1enxt to two brothers witch are police. I often blaze in my bathroom or now since i have a house i want to like outback ill get pics of my backyard up eventually but its about 50 feet back probably more. I was curious if you thought they would know whats up there cops for the township i live in so i dunno. Im just curious if like that linen cloth bottle thing would prevent them from smelling or what

Putting those fabric softener sheets into an old pepsi can and punching a lot of holes in it will work. The are called, "spoofs."
However, I've blazed on my back porch with neighbors hanging out on their deck no more than 50 feet away and they had no clue. Blow it into the air so the wind will carry it over their heads and don't be obvious about it. If anyone asks what's with all the smoke, you smoke cigarettes. Either that or smoke inside and blow it outside because then they can't exactly "catch you in the act" or something stupid like that. If they are cops they are most likely more than willing to sacrifice your right to privacy so that they can make a bust, and you may end up having them in your yard one day while blazing. Just play it safe and smart.

hey, they cant do anything about it unless they can SEE weed through the fence. they cant legally look OVER your fence. so as long as you dont have huge holes in your fence they cant do SHIT. your backyard and the inside of your house are private property. as long as nothing is visible from public property, you'll be fine.

have fun
-mE

Fayme said:
hey, they cant do anything about it unless they can SEE weed through the fence. they cant legally look OVER your fence. so as long as you dont have huge holes in your fence they cant do SHIT. your backyard and the inside of your house are private property. as long as nothing is visible from public property, you'll be fine.

have fun
-mE

I don't mean to sounds like an asshole, but even though you are correct in theory, none of that will ever stop a cop from busting you. If you get caught with weed in your backyard by a cop who is in uniform, and you tell the judge that he should throw the case out because your fence is too tall for him to see over, he will most likely laugh at you. As far as the law is concerned, if you have weed in your house/on your property and it's obvious to a cop that you do, you've pretty much sacrificed your right to privacy. I know it's not supposed to work that way, but it does. Smoking near police, whether they are your neighbors or otherwise is NOT ADVISABLE. You can do it, sure, but you'll have to be careful.

Whereas if you take the advice of fayme here and rip your bong on your back porch believing that a fence or privacy is going to save you, you are in for one nasty surprise. Hopefully they don't notice or care, but I'd be extremely careful about it.

I would smoke inside until you built some sort of rapport with the cop. After he gets to know you, he would probably feel bad busting you. My friends in college lived in a townhome right next door to a cop and his wife. We talked to them all the time, were always friendly, and they loved us. we would smoke right on tha balcony and the cops balcony was only seperated by a screen. Never heard a thng about it. Cops arent from mars, they know what college kids do.

^True but in my experience cops are usually of a different sort human than most pot heads... or anyone else for that matter.

How would you turn out if your job required you to deal with drug dealers, rapists, murderers and such? My philosophy: It's wrong to assume all cops are pigs, but it's wrong to assume that non-pig cops are trust worthy. Just don't trust cops. I've heard of cops busting their friends and family before, so why trust any of them?

hell send him some "special" brownies!!!! That well make every thing ok.....

Yeah I agree with Isos feel them out find out if they are dick heads or not.... For sure cops look out for them selfs and if you know were his family lives he might not want to be the one sending you to jail. Just feel them out....untill then smoke in you bathroom.
and how much are we talking anyway? everyday? a J a week parties every weekend? That kinda matters in my opinion.

No way Jose, don't be smoking anywhere near a cop or his house, he will know from a football field away. Although you said it was your brother so idk if he would care much, you said it was your own house tho why not smoke inside?

well i would love to get to know them but there always asleep or on duty i never see them outside i have a shed i just smoke in and it was a windy day and it sin the back of my yard and im not worried baout egtting arrested im worried about them telling my mom

FuzzyBud said:
well i would love to get to know them but there always asleep or on duty i never see them outside i have a shed i just smoke in and it was a windy day and it sin the back of my yard and im not worried baout egtting arrested im worried about them telling my mom

How old r u dude
Not that it matters

Do what ISO suggests. Get to know them, you will find out they are no different than you or me.

I was rolling a blunt at my friends house once and a friend of his walked in who was a cop. The guy didn't care in the slightest.

Back
Top Bottom