The process of The Pigs? cops, the man

GROWITSTICKY

just wonderin guys whats the process the cops go through to find growers?
anyone have any idea?
does someone need to rat?
do they smell it?
do they toss your trash?
do they pull people over leaving your house?
how do they even know where to start looking?
and if someone thought you were growing and said something to the cops, WHATS THE PROCESS BEFORE THEY BREAK DOWN THE DOOR?
thanks for any and all input, im trying to cover my bases here and would like to know what the things are that fuck everyone who gets caught.
if you own your home, and do not sell pot, but have 6 plants in a room in your cellar. 2 lites. 1- 600hps and 1- 400 hps. no trash from the grow has ever , ever gone into my trash, everything has been seperate.
call me paranoid but i do want to know the risk factor. i been doing it in the same spot for 4 yrs now..i just dont want to push it....you know it would suck to be the last guy bagged before they make it medicaly ok here. its already decriminalized.
thanks guys.

someone talks.
they show up and perform a knock and talk.
they lie lie lie to you, and you might let them in. if not, they tell judge they smelled weed when u opened the door to talk to them.
they show up with warrant, knock down your door, and arrest your stupid ass for opening the door.

Moral of the story: dont open the door, and if cops show up knocking, give your plants away til the heat cools back down.

If you dont have any odors and never tell a soul about your grow the chance of theft by cops and rippers is diminished by 99.9%

make sure electrical code and fire suppression is up to snuff to cover the other 0.1%.

im not worried about em kickin in my door. its been a long long time since i been on any cops radar. i have kids and i own a business so i figure the more knoledge we have the harder it gets for them.

i dont hang out anywhere theres drugs. i moved out of the city and bought a house in a small town. my grow is small. theres no smell coming from anything. im only using 1000watts. i pay my bills. i already had the talk with the baby sitter that if anyone, cops cable, or fuckin obama shows up she is to tell them.."dont even ask because your not coming in.I will gladly call the owner of the house and you can come back when hes home." so she knows.
there are only a few people who know about me growing. myself. my kids. my girl. the person who helps me with it all. and my father. i know this is already too many. the kids think its roses and cucumbers. so god forbid they ever say, oh my dad loves to grow itll be roses and veggies, rather than dad grows weed.. these people are the people it would be impossible to hide it from. even though its down in the corner of a basement in a room i built. come the last week of flower theres no way to stop it. my house will smell somewhat. when i grew 65 plants last year. the smell was so bad that you could smell it 40 feet from my house. that was bad news and i lived in fear for a while. the 6 flowering now arent smelling at all yet. 25 days into flower. they will soon though.

you told the baby sitter!?!

First rule of Grow Club, dont talk to anyone about Grow Club.
Second rule of Grow Club, dont talk to anyone about Grow Club.

Two small 2' tall plants in my garage stunk up the whole corner I live on, both neighbors asked if i had started a skunk farm.

you told the baby sitter!?!

First rule of Grow Club, dont talk to anyone about Grow Club.
Second rule of Grow Club, dont talk to anyone about Grow Club.

Two small 2' tall plants in my garage stunk up the whole corner I live on, both neighbors asked if i had started a skunk farm.

A skunk farm,damn, so what did u tell em.that would freak me out. :lot-o-toke:

ONA Block, put a little jar of it in your grow room, or even better yet, cut a few pieces and put them behind your fan that circulates air in the grow room.

I have not had to use a carbon filter in 2 grows, since I started using ONA.

ONA Block, put a little jar of it in your grow room, or even better yet, cut a few pieces and put them behind your fan that circulates air in the grow room.

I have not had to use a carbon filter in 2 grows, since I started using ONA.

how much ONA block do you go thru and how long does it last?

Hey there Growitsticky, I wish you well and hope you stay clear of cops but 9 times out of ten it is a snitch whether it be your own children wives or especially X-wives or X-lovers. I was Busted because my X wanted custody after a 3yr long divorce where she stole everything but the kids and used my special needs daughter to light a fire under police so they would violate my rights and the Family Court Judges orders. Many police are ignorant and undereducated so if it is not a snitch doing their job for them they are useless. Always remeber it is a grow room not a show room and if you have it all together as you say you should know if you get arrested they take your kids, your home, cars, bank accounts etc, and the burden of proof is upon you to prove your innocence not vice versa. The intelligent thing to do is rent an apartment and place someone who does not drink or smoke in it to safeguard the operation so you only show once or twice a month or week. I am a disabled Teamster who had not smokeds or used pot in many many years so my X did not know what I was doing she just sent the cops on a fishing expedition with the help of a challenged teenager that I love. I have 4 children all living with me except the eldest who is special needs in residential care and very confused by her mothers bad influences. I pray for her everyday so it will come from where you least expect even family.

most large scale grow ops are busted because of stealing electricity from a neighboring home, as stupid as it may sound. other reasons are ppl ratting, and fires. for a small scale grow, just dont talk to ANYONE, it can be hard to do especially after you get a big harvest...but dont do it!

A skunk farm,damn, so what did u tell em.that would freak me out. :lot-o-toke:
in 707 theres practically one on every block. there are several outdoor grows that can be seen from hwy 101.

:morenutes:

Hey there Growitsticky, I wish you well and hope you stay clear of cops but 9 times out of ten it is a snitch whether it be your own children wives or especially X-wives or X-lovers. I was Busted because my X wanted custody after a 3yr long divorce where she stole everything but the kids and used my special needs daughter to light a fire under police so they would violate my rights and the Family Court Judges orders. Many police are ignorant and undereducated so if it is not a snitch doing their job for them they are useless. Always remeber it is a grow room not a show room and if you have it all together as you say you should know if you get arrested they take your kids, your home, cars, bank accounts etc, and the burden of proof is upon you to prove your innocence not vice versa. The intelligent thing to do is rent an apartment and place someone who does not drink or smoke in it to safeguard the operation so you only show once or twice a month or week. I am a disabled Teamster who had not smokeds or used pot in many many years so my X did not know what I was doing she just sent the cops on a fishing expedition with the help of a challenged teenager that I love. I have 4 children all living with me except the eldest who is special needs in residential care and very confused by her mothers bad influences. I pray for her everyday so it will come from where you least expect even family.
I USED TO LOVE THIS COUNTRY,WHEN I WAS A MARINE I WAS READY TO DIE FOR IT BUT WHAT I'VE SEEN FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT AND THE SYSTEM OVER THIS MEANINGLESS WEED, GROWING ON A LITTLE SPECK OF DIRT IN AN ENDLESS UNKNOWN IS BEYOUND ME. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ALL OF THEIR EVIL,IGNORANT, SO CALLED, PILLAR OF SOCIETY ASS'S THAT SO ENJOY DESTROYING PEOPLES LIVES. THEY REMIND ME OF ALL THE RETARDED GOOD JEWS THAT TRIED TO KILL GOD ON THE CROSS.:thumb: ((( NOT )))!!!

Back
Top Bottom