Cops

sugarmagnolia

Yesterday, some dumbass cop pulled me over while I had 1/4 in my car. Here's what happened:

"Why did you pull me over officer?"
"I saw you just after that stop sign and I think you look way too young to be driving. Present your license and registration please."

Now this is complete bullshit. I am in my late twenties and I'm over six feet tall, and there is now way anyone would every confuse me with a teenager.

"That's a secondary offense. You can't pull me over for that."
"Well do you mind if I look around your car?"
"No, you cannot search my car."
"Why not, are you hiding anything?"
"No, I have a right to privacy."

The cop drove away so he could go harrass more people for no reason. I fucking hate cops.

Way to know your rights and make them work for you. Sounds like another victory for the good guys.. And gals

Nicely handled... More people have to let them know that we are aware of our rights, and were not going to hand them over just because there jobs "Protect & serve" us...

The problem I have is that when I get pulled over... Or put in situations like that I shake uncontrolably (sp?) I have no control over my body, or my mind to make it stop. Is that some kind of medical disorder or something? The cop would make me get out of the car for suspicious behavior or something, but it's not even my own fault. And even though I "walk with a heavy law stick" it's like my words only come out right when i'm typing... But in face to face situations I never have enough courage to give people my own opinion, and tell them what I really know, and what I really believe in.

Weird...

But either way... Hopefully you pissed that cop off for the rest of the night.

thats cool. but if the cop wanted to be a real dick he could have called the k9 unit. your lucky he didnt. cus that happened to a friend of mine. if the dog smells anything i think they have the right to search your car. im not sure on that though. might wanna look it up. but i try not to carry anything on me in my car.

yea.. didn't work for me, she just pulled some bullsh*t outta her ass as probable cause to search.

Yeah for real^^^ Probable cause my ass...If there is EVER any random person walking along the sidewalk or whatever tell them to stop and observe. Thats what I did... So if they fuck up you've got someone right there to use as a witness.

The officer couldn't do anything at all. Even if you got arrested for posession your charges would have been dropped if you got a loyer because he had no reason to pull you over, maybe even if you didn't get a loyer. They can't pull you over for nothing and just want to search your car for the hell of it.

cops can do what they want to do. they can lie if there are no witnesses. but hell they lie when they are caught on video and still get away with their shit.

if you tried that where i live you'd probably be pulled from the car, beaten up and thrown in jail on a bullshit charge.

what puts the icing on the cake is when they trample your rights with a flag on their arm.

in another thread it was said that not all cops are bad. if thats so why don't you hear more about good cops turning in the bad cops?

sure cops can sometimes do heroic stuff in extreme circumstances. all people, theives, junkies, regular folks etc. will sometimes rise to the occasion. but on a day in day out basis they are..... PIGS

I would bet that some cops visit this site and they would for sure look at this thread if they did. So hey cop why don't you post a reply? You have a fake identity here so we won't know who you really are. Have you got a pair? Speak up and tell me how i'm wrong. I DARE YOU!

the only thing the cruiser cams do is hinder the ability of the cops to totally f*** us all over...because now they have evidence that they have to destroy before our lawyers can get to it...happened to one of my friends. his lawyer asked to see the cruiser cam and they told the dude they didn't have one in that car. after doing some research they found all the cruisers in our area have cams and that the police destroyed the evidence and he got off.

I was in a situation recently. I went to give a budd a ride home and didnt think nothing of it. I was driving down the road and my friend busts out like two oz of some killa shit. Mind you i already have one charge in another state. I was kinda trippin because i didnt want another charge and eventually calmed down. Then out of nowhere a cop is behind me so i start trippin again and tell the dude i aint goin down for this shit. He reassured me he would take the blame. The cop got right on my ass and mind you to keep up with traffic i was going like ten over. Eventually the cop flashed me his headlights wich meant get the fuck out of my way so i did and dropped my buddie off safely and he got me real stoned... all is well that ends well i guess..

I always think the cops are out to get me. I guess i hang out with my paranoid cousin too much. Hes one of those types that says"dude i think were being fallowed" then i look in my rear view to see an old lady with her grand kids in a volvo..lol he is fuckin paranoid man dont do ecstacy too much will make you hella paranoid later on in life. atleast thats what it did to him...

Wow... See that is what I was talking about in the racism thread. I didnt take offence to that post... But that is EXACTLY what I was getting at.

Anyways though...

Dont you hate it when cops are tailgating the shit out of you? So then you speed up and get pulled over. Or when there doing like 10 over so you ride right behind them (I mean... If police can do it without any sirens on... Then you should be able to as well) and then you get pulled over, or stopped for that as well. It's complete bullshit. They have the right to speed without any purpose? Simply... Just because they drive a lot means there aloud to speed? Fuck you pigs. Go get into a car accident or something.

As far as the racism by cgslim, he is a friend of mine and is also white. Im sure he is not a racist or anything like that so chill homes..... I take it you were comenting on the "white ass" .

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok then. Well thanks for making it clear to me now.

So it IS ok to use racial terms only if you share the same color skin though huh?

What the fuck cgslim. I am not made from flour and baked till im golden brown and then salted or cheesed. Man your a racist...lol oh and as far as it being ok, racism is a funny thing. If he was african american and called me "white ass" then i would consider it racism. But since he is not then it could be considered merely a physical observation... either way it goes we know eachother and its cool;

well, im paranoid at night mainly because i cant really make out the lights... since i drive a honda its low to the ground so most cars have their headlights right in my mirror...

but ya if a cop is behind you ALWAYS switch lanes.... most cops especially chp fags get mad if you dont get out of the way and they will pull you over... so when a cop is behind me i get out of the way and they drive by.

Back
Top Bottom