Fragility of plants - Hiding the plants in the car - Winter

Jtokleballeur

Hi guys,

I'll soon be moving at a new location about five hours drive from my current location. I live in Quebec, Canada, it's cold right now.

I'm wandering how much damage my plants are gonna be able to take in the moving process. I guess I'll just put them in the car under some sort of light cover, so that if I get pulled over, the cops won't be able to see what it is from just a glance, and, at least in Quebec, they won't have the authority to investigate inside the car, with no reason.

But mostly I'm wandering about temperature. Five hours seems like a long time to be exposed to lower temperatures !

i live in michigan so i feel you brother! im on my first grow now and i just got clones from a friend an hour away and i had no problems at all. 5 hours is a bit longer but what i did was put them in a box and covered the box with a blanket. i pre heated my car for about 15 to 20 min before i took them to the car i had the blanket over them before i took them outside. i dont know how big your plants are or how many you have but i would do something around the same lines. just make shur to keep them warm. hope this helps.
sapperman

Back
Top Bottom