Cottonmouth?

kitkat420

okay so i know everyone gets a lil cottonmouth here and there ...soo this one time i hadnt drank n e thing the whole day and got stoned of my mind and i swear i felt i had swallowed my tongue and one point it was such a trip okie n e ways im wondering do u guys ever drink or eat stuff to trip out ur senses when ur high..like i drink dr pepper when im high cuz it tastes weirddd but i hate it and would never drink it unless im high.. soo do u guys have experiences like this??

Re: cottonmouth?!?!

One time i had that shit bad. Like my throat felt like it was closing and my tounge felt like it was blocking my air. Got a water and I was golden.

Bad cotton-mouth = Good smoke!

I have never gotten cottonmouth from weed. It does really suck to have bad cottonmouth though. Dr. pepper is great anytime.

yeah i like to drink soda when im high cuz the fizz and the cotton mouth = one crazy ass feeling in your mouth...lol

PuRpLeHaZZZe said:
yeah i like to drink soda when im high cuz the fizz and the cotton mouth = one crazy ass feeling in your mouth...lol

That ^quote^ is so true

I used to get it all the time as well when smoking but now I only get it after smoking a nice big joint. Now I know I'm really really high whenever I get cottonmouth. If no liquids are avaliable a pack of gum can be a live saver.

Back
Top Bottom