Crazy day

yeefoo

im going to try to this story very briefly. ima put numbers instead of names cuz im very high and it sounds good. last night me and my cuzin slept at our friend 8's house and we went to go smoke. we met up with 5 who had just gotten his car back after the body shop, and 8 and 5 were racing and we crashed while driving very fast in curvy ass sreets. i was in 8's car and the car went on the curb and almost hit the poll and like he turned and hit 5's car and the door next to me got like demolished and the window broke but luckily i didnt get hurt cuz i held on to the front seat and was leaning right kinda w/o a seat belt , so if we wbere to hit the pole we would of been dead, me for sure. and 8's car couldnt drive so we waited in hte freezing cold for hours and a tow truck came and took the car away. 5 went home . our other friend 6 came and we went with him and smoked, then me my cuzin and 5 also 5's cuzin (sounds funny but true) went to 5's house smoked another blunt of mango, it was bomb. we smoked hookah all night, slept a little then went out and smoked some more hookah adn blunts and now i finally got home and im very high . this was the fucking longest day and its still going. fuck im so lucky i didnt get extremely hurt. but the weed and hookah really helped the accident get off our minds. and also 5' had just gotten his car from the body shop the previous day for another accident cuz someone hit him. that sucks.

Back
Top Bottom