Crop King Seeds White Widow

Stoney Roads

20160201_170610.jpg
20160201_170615.jpg
Alright so I am growing 4 of 5 Crop King Seeds WHITE WIDOW I am 6 weeks into 12/12. I am using General Hydroponics Gobox and floralicious bloom booster in 100% botanicare coco in 4-5 gallon bags. Ph is 5.5 ppm is 800. I am very impressed and happy with crop king seeds. They have great genetics and amazing customer service. Here are a few pics. I also want to say how easy this strain is to grow and it is very stable

2016-02-04_03_43_26.jpg
Love ur white widows there stoney..they have turned out great..I have some going myself..hopefully I get some nice buds too..yes they are easy to grow. Cks are great..100 % germination..

looking great on like run 7 of WW they are heavy feeders i have my PH dailed in at 6.0 ish in coco and my week 5 up to 1000-1100 ppm and i ve been exparmenting a while i also get em to turn a light purple at end will post pick in couple weeks looking great keep it up

looking great on like run 7 of WW they are heavy feeders i have my PH dailed in at 6.0 ish in coco and my week 5 up to 1000-1100 ppm and i ve been exparmenting a while i also get em to turn a light purple at end will post pick in couple weeks looking great keep it up

That is what I was thinkingof doing. Dropping temps Below 50 the last 4 days

20160205_074946.jpg
20160205_075006.jpg
This Is My Number 2 WW and it is also a different pheno. Out of 4 I have 2 diffrent phenos 3 are the exact same and the pics I posted first are the other phone.

59 i think i got it down to and a nice light purple I find if you give them an extra week that helps too but major major couclock lol

59 i think i got it down to and a nice light purple I find if you give them an extra week that helps too but major major couclock lol

I am thinking of harvesting my number 1 on week 8 and the others week 9. The pics I posted today look like they have at least 3 more weeks. I took a mug off a few days ago and smoked it today and man it was good.

fuuny thing is i never take cheater nugs except on this strain it smells so so good early i let it go 9 weeks at least best un was 66 days on a 6 week veg monsters

fuuny thing is i never take cheater nugs except on this strain it smells so so good early i let it go 9 weeks at least best un was 66 days on a 6 week veg monsters
It's at least a 9 week flowering to get best results I'm thinking

Back
Top Bottom