Crop King Seeds White Widow Harvest

Ausome brother..remember ur last ww grow. Was great..ive done greeen crack..truly a pleasure to grow..takes anything u throw at em..man that sucks about ur lights..i got 8 mars..3 1200s. 3 700s and 2 144 reflectors..been running for a year straight and not a issue but one fan.but like to follow ur next grow for sure brothe..peace
Wow looks amazing glad to hear you dropped the light to 20 inch. I been super busy so haven't posted in a while but am back and doing a OG Kush and Green Crack grow my led blew after the first grow it was the Mars 1600 so I just went back to hps tried and true. New journal is in signature check it out

I got a lot of seed in the final product (2plants) from the feminized crop king white widow. Using combination HPS and LED with CO2 tank supplement, HP mix, gen hydo nutrients. My other plants(4) in the same room finished fine. Advise/ Help?

I got a lot of seed in the final product (2plants) from the feminized crop king white widow. Using combination HPS and LED with CO2 tank supplement, HP mix, gen hydo nutrients. My other plants(4) in the same room finished fine. Advise/ Help?

Got some pictures? I had 1 CKS Hash Plant hermie on me, the other 4 were great!

20160228_123230.jpg
20160228_123240.jpg
20160228_101212.jpg
20160226_131701.jpg
Alright I am harvesting my WW from Crop King. This is 1 of 4 plants. I harvested 1 a little over a week ago and just harvested another today. I am very impressed with the yeild and from what I smoked of the planted I harvested last week it taste so good as well as smells dank as hell. I will end up with a dry weight of around 600 when said and done from all 4 plants. My next grow is going to be NY Diesel auto and Green Crack by Crop King
Wow man looking great! The nugs are perfect! Dense, nice amount of hairs, good light green just caked in Crystal

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice looking bushes. I had about the same yield. What kind of light r u using. I have 2000W hps, 3400W 9band led/ 100sqft. Grow, 1000W MH, 1200W 9band led Veg/ 60sqft.

Back
Top Bottom