Maximixing Crop King Seed Genetics

Thanks mate. That info will really help me when i finally get my coco grow setup. I'll probably switch to the cns formula when that happens too i think. Have you grown their northern lights before? Notice a sweet spot for temp/humidity? So far mine have bounced back from pretty much anything I've thrown at them, but I assume they'd prefer a perfect environment. Thanks again for your input.

Cheers

I do have the Northern Lights each plant can come out one of their own conditions I have one blueberry out of 20 that thinks it's too hot but none of the other ones do the CNS 17 is wonderful I won't stop using it when it comes to Environmental it really depends on what strain I've got the most of not all them want the same conditions looking at my journal here the northern lights that I have seems you like it at 78 degrees and humidity in the 30 to 40%

hm... it's not uploading the most recent images... did I use up all my space already? lol
Be sure to wait till they fully process before you proceed. Click through too fast and they wont load.

Okay that should be it... Sorry there's probably some duplicates. But we should now be up to date!

I wanna say theres like a 24 hour window where you can edit your posts. For future reference.

You were right, it does look tight in there with 3, and for some reason in my head I imagine the autos are only gonna end up being less than 12" since they have an 8 week life cycle. At least I hope its the whole cycle and not just 8 weeks for flower...

And what happened? No updates since April?

Be sure to wait till they fully process before you proceed. Click through too fast and they wont load.

I wanna say theres like a 24 hour window where you can edit your posts. For future reference.

You were right, it does look tight in there with 3, and for some reason in my head I imagine the autos are only gonna end up being less than 12" since they have an 8 week life cycle. At least I hope its the whole cycle and not just 8 weeks for flower...

And what happened? No updates since April?
Sorry bro. I finishEd my journal on another site. I ended up with 54 g from one plant and 32 g from the other, with about 20g of trim and popcorn between the two. The taller plant grew to be about 29ish inches and the smaller one was about 26 ish. With a better start, more room(vertically and horizontally), and a better light who knows how big they could have gotten. I'll try to get some pics soon and do a better update.

Back
Top Bottom